Chapter 10

{Rey was going..rohan was in his bolcony staning holding papers n his eyes were on taarey n he was excitd to listen to taani as he had tightly held the papers in his hand...taani was wanting to say bt rey was nt giving her attention as he was afraid that he wil cme close to taani by which taani must fell uncomfy...rey was going rohan was watching them with excitment to hear taani n taani she was in middle with excitment to say smethng to rey...bt he was going n rey was abt tostep out of the entrance of the terace bt bt bt bt bt was stoped by taanis words...n tht were...taani took a deep breathe n without thnkg anymre.. in a one go...she loudly said...

Taani:I LOVE U REY...(asa rey heard he was shocked...he stood at the terace gate like frozen ice...he felt like his body got frozen,land undr his legs was been automaticly disapper as if the butterfiles roming around him..they were vilons playing al around.. he was unble to believe what he heard...the wind flew around him to make him fell the magic of love which was just spread by his life,his love,his taani...he was so shockd that he dint even reactd 4 seconds bt finaly when he was felling the same love which was in the air he slowly turned towards taani n luk into her eyes with confused n shock expression on his face...taani was luking into his eyes with love...as these 2love birds were busy in there world there was smene who was hearing n watching al this with excitment,smile on his face n he finaly says..)

Rohan:finaly finaly idiot ne wo 3 magical words kehi diye jo kb se mera bff suna chata tha...thks KK abh jake ye lovebirds mile..i m so happy 4 them.. (rohan was smiling n taarey were lost in there world when rey cme to senses n luk here there then again to taani n then rubbing his head with his hand he say to himself whch was heard by taani...)

Rey:rey kya hogaya hain tujhe pagal hogaya hain kya kya sun raha hain tu...taani kuch bolrahi hain aur tu kuch aur sun raha hain...nich chal aur sojawarna tu sach mein pagal hogaya hain...(saying ths he was abt to turn bt was again stop by taani...she take 2steps forward to stop rey) Taani:rukiye rey (rey stop n luk at her n here rohan say in confusing expression)

Rohan:ye idiot aur bff kya baat kar rahe hain...itne dheer re bolre ki kuch sune nai aaraha hain...lagta hain Rohan Raichand tere nazeeb mein sirf video dekhna hain no audio...par ye bff waha kya khada hain pheli bar idiot ne bff se ye 3magical words bole abh tak to jake tgh hug dena tha par ye kar kya raha hain?itna cnfuse lagra jaise idiot ne aashi ne ise ilu kaha ho..hey KK help karo mere bff ki..(rey was luking at taani with intensity when taani catches her fingers in his other hand infrnt of her belly n say...) Taani:rey aapne kuch galat nahi suna aur nahi apke kaan baaj rahe hain...maine jo kaha apne wahi suna...(rey eyes get widen open on hearing taani he luks at her in unexpectly eyes n taani con) Taani:ha rey maine kaha ki main...(there was silence that taareys heartbeat was being heard...DHAK DHAK!!!!!DHAK DHAK!!!!! DHAK DHAK!!!!!!!rey was luking at taani 4 her to complete n taani was letting her heart out...n finaly both of then heartbeat 4 stop...4 a second when taani said slowly with luking straight into reys eyes...)

Taani:REY I...LOVE...YOU...(Rey face glow up his eyes get fild up with happines n kp luking at taani with happiness when taani con) Taani:ha rey maine kehdiya jo aap kabse mujhese suna chate the...I LOVE U..REY I REALLY LOVE U..LOVE U (taani words were ecoing around rey he was filling like his has gained his kingdom again his love his life his taani was telling the magical words...)

Taani:yahi 3 magical words aap mujhese suna chate the na...lijiye aaj maine aapka intezar khatam kiya aur aapse kehdiya that... I LOVE U..I LOVE REY...I LOVE U..I LOVE U REY...(Rey eyes were wet tears were flowing frm his eyes n now he unable to bare the distance between himslf n taani aftr hearing to taani n he runs to taani n cme infrnt of her n stand n was abt to hold taani by her hands bt he stop...taani eyes were also wet n she luk at him n then his hand then she say with eyes filled with tears) Taani:I REALLY LOVE U REY...I LOVE U...(by ths rey tightly hold her hands...n smiles in his tears n was just silent n luking at taani with filled happines in his eyes inside his tears...taani was also felling n was also eyes filled with tears bt seeing rey like ths n she unable to see him like ths just pull him in a tght hug n hold him tight as if she never wana go far frm him n rey get stunned by taanis hug bt soon he too hug her tightly with intensity n love he closes his eyes to feel the warmth of his love to feel his love same as with taani she too clsd her eyes tightly she huged rey tightly...n both were hugging eachother like ths the wind was flowing the moon n stars were witness of there confession...tears were stil flowling frm both of there eyes as the happines was muchmore then anythng precious than in these world they were felling complete in eachother arms...were so lost in there own world...seeing then like ths rohan was smiling widely...) Rohan:finaly KK ye dono ek hogaye...bas abh meri bstfrnd meri idiot n mere bff ko ek dusre ke saath rakhna hamesha...kitna intensly hug kar rahe hain do ek dusre ko...(aftr smetime rohan turn otherside n say)no rohan abh ise aage tere liye dekhna thik nahi hain akhir personal bhi kuch hota hain aur censor naam ki bhi cheez hoti hain...(he smiles n stil in same poistion he make a thumpsup to taarey n say)