Warm welcome (4)

I continue walking through the rain, Daisy still resting on my back.

Every now and then I start thinking about the situation I'm in.

I'm carrying a beautiful person and their head is comfortably laying on my shoulder.

Every time I realize that, I start getting warm and blushing.

I'm glad that they can't see my face.

Once we reach my home I unlock the door using one arm, the other still holding Daisy's leg to my hip.

After entering, I walk towards the couch, placing Daisy down carefully.

"I'm getting bandages, one sec."
I say while walking towards the bathroom, but I'm being stopped by Daisy speaking

"...Thank you."
It's really quiet, but the most sincerity I've heard in so few words.

I turn around to face them
"For what?"
I ask.

"I guess the easiest way to put it is... thank you for getting me out of the cold."
They awnser, smiling nervously.

I smile back at them.
"Just trying to be a decent person."
Their eyes widen a bit, but I can't see anything else before turning around and going to the bathroom.

I take a big towel and a bunch of medicin-y stuff including ointment and bandages.

Returning to the living room is the first time that all the fear and embarrassment was truly gone from their face and I cat only see one thing remaining.

They are completely exhausted.

The backpack I gave them is now sitting on the floor next to the almost sleeping beauty.

I walk over to them and ask
"Do you want to take a bath first?"

Their eyebrows furrow and a light blush spteads across their cheeks, but they nod.

I smile at them and walk over.
I grab the remote control of our tv and give it to them.

"You can watch something if you want. It'll take a bit for the tub to fill up.
Do you know how this works?"

They nod again.
"Thank you."

I walk back to the bathroom and open the faucet on a not hot, but warm temperature.
I turn on the heater as well.

The level of the water rised slow, but steady.
It'll take a few minutes.

I walk back to the couch and sit down next to them.
They put on a movie on tv.
I don't know what it's about, but after a few seconds the probably main character kiss, making me assume it's a romance.

They then continue going through the channels and stop at a cartoon.
I turn to them.

"Are you hungry? Or thirsty?"
I ask.

"...yes. both..." they whisper. They sound like they're too tired to be embarrassed.

"Do you want flavored milk?"
I raise an eyebrow.

They look at me with confusion.
"why is that the first option?"
They start giggling.

I blush vigorously.
Their giggle is adorable.

"Look into the backpack" I say.

They open the backpack and take out the two flavors of Milk I bought.

"So? Milk it is?"

They smile.

"Which one do you want?" I ask them.

"Do you want the other one?"
she asks quietly.

I nod.

They gives the strawberry one to me and opens the vanilla one themselves.

While I take a small sip of mine, they completely drink theirs in a couple of seconds.

I look at them with slightly widened eyes and then stand up.

I walk to the bathroom and the tub is almost full.

I walk to my room and get some clothes.

A shirt, a pair of comfortable pants, warm fluffy socks and a soft sweater.

I then walk to my sisters old room to get them a pair of panties and a bustier.

I don't know how Daisy feels about it, but my sister told me that she finds it a lot more comfortable with a bustier on even while sleeping.

I'll just give them the option.

I walk back to the bathroom and put the clothes onto a stool, turn off the water and walk back to Daisy.

"The tub is full. You should probably leave your leg out of the water. It would most likely hurt a lot otherwise.
I can help you clean and wrap it up afterwards, okay?"
I tell them.

"okay."

We walk to the bathroom, I show them where towels, shampoo and soap and a change of clothes are. I then leave the bathroom and close the door on my way out.

I then walk to the kitchen and think about what I can cook for them.