"Don't be, we're going to have fun," she assures me, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the party.

When we step inside, we're met with a large crowd of people dressed in all kinds of costumes, and Mr. Brightside by The Killers playing loudly through the speakers. Not really the kind of music I pictured Louis listening to, but I'm here for it.

"Look, there's Niall," she points towards the kitchen, where Niall, Elijah, and Lucas are all standing with red Solo cups in their hands.

Niall, and Elijah are dressed as pirates, with large, flowy shirts and black boots. Niall is wearing a red bandana around his head, and Elijah has a plastic hook on his left hand. All Lucas is wearing is one of those black t-shirts that look like a tuxedo. I chuckle at the sight.

"Hey babe!" Niall shouts when he spots Cass. He has a big, drunken smile plastered on his face as he pulls her in for a kiss. Her cheeks flush to a bright red with the contact. I notice his eyes are bloodshot and glossy when he looks at me. "Hey Katie!"

"Hi Niall," I laugh as he reaches over to hug me. Elijah and Lucas send me short waves.

"What do you ladies want to drink?" Niall asks over the music. He walks over to the kitchen island, where different bottles of liquor and beer are scattered across it. "We've got tequila, vodka, gin, and Guinness."

"I'll take tequila," I respond. He looks at Cass expectantly.

"I'll have the same," she smiles.

Niall grabs the large bottle of Patrón and three shot glasses, filling each one to the top. There's a bowl of sliced limes to the side, which he pushes in our direction.

"Happy Halloween!" Niall cheers as the three of us clink our shots together.

I throw back the clear liquid, and quickly bite into the lime to chase down the burning sensation that washes over my tongue. I wince at the sour taste. I already feel the warmth from the alcohol coursing through my body, and mentally curse at myself for not eating beforehand.

"Where's Louis?" Cass questions, glancing around the packed room.

"I think he's smoking out back," Niall answers. We follow him as he walks us over to the glass doors leading outside.

I see Louis standing next to a table littered with beer cans and plastic cups, dressed in a dark purple suit with his hair slicked back and colored with what looks like green spray paint. His eyes light up when he sees the three of us walking towards him.

"You made it!" He shouts with his arms outstretched. "You guys look amazing. Catwoman?" He points at me.

"How'd you know?" I tease. "And you are..."

"The Joker!" He says incredulously. "Come on, Katie."

My cheeks flush with embarrassment. I never really understood the hype with the whole superhero/villain thing. I don't know a thing about Catwoman, I only got the costume because Cass insisted on it. Well, that, and I had no other ideas.

"Katie is clueless about that kind of stuff," Cass giggles, poking me teasingly in my side. "I swear, it's like she lives under a rock."

Louis and Niall laugh, making me roll my eyes. "It's just not my cup of tea," I defend.

I hear a scoff from behind me, and turn to see Harry walking up to our group with an annoyed look on his face, like usual. I feel my palms becoming sweaty as I attempt to steady my breathing.

He's dressed in an all-black outfit, besides his shirt which is black-and-white striped. He has on tight jeans with holes in the knees, and a long-sleeve button-up over the striped shirt. His slip-on Vans look completely worn out, with rips on the sides of both shoes, and I notice a plastic Ghost Face mask sat on the top of his head.