"I remember" Adrien heard the helicopter coming, "Plagg, claws out" He transformed again.

"Let's go, Kitty!" The two teenagers ran on the rooftops.

The bullets missed them and they hid in the alley, "Damn it! Their ass is mine! Stay here, milady!" Cat Noir pole vaulted himself to get higher to the helicopter, "Surprise!" He punched the windshield.

"AAARGH! We're going down!" They crashed when Cat Noir pulled the pilot out.

Cat Noir brought the pilot to the building to interrogate him, "Who are you working for?!"

"Agh! Stop! She promised us money!" The pilot said.

"Who's money?!" Cat Noir demanded.

"I don't know! I swear! She didn't even tell us her name!" The pilot yelped.

"Hmmm. Tell your boss that I mean real business" Cat Noir threw him to the floor.

Ladybug saw him leave the helicopter crash site and land in front of her, "Totally badass?" Cat Noir flirted.

"Yeah, you were explosive" Ladybug joked.

"Meow" Cat Noir runs his hands on her waist, "Am I that useless, bugaboo?" He squeezed her thighs, "Was my badass stunt real to you?" He licked her cheek.

"Aaaahhhh......What are you doing?" Ladybug moaned.

"Showing my charming side to you" Cat Noir whispered in her ear.

"Well, you're quite useful spreading fear to criminals," Ladybug said.

"Also, I interrogated the pilot, they work for someone who promised them money" Cat Noir gently rubs her cheek.

"And?" Ladybug said.

"He doesn't know her name nor do the others," Cat Noir said.

"This someone has to be a rich person," Ladybug said.

"Or a coward that wants to terminate me for being a top badass criminal" Cat Noir said, pressing his body against hers.

"Well.... um... It can't be Chloe, she has no connection to assassins" Ladybug blushed.

"Chloe cares about herself. She doesn't give a damn about anyone. Not unless I teach her a lesson to never mess with my lovely princess" Cat Noir nibbled her neck.

"Haaaaaah...... Kitty" Ladybug moaned some more.

Cat Noir chuckled seductively that she's very heated up, "Call this as a punishment for throwing me in the trash bin" He licked her cheek.

"Well deserved" Ladybug moans as he turns her face to kiss him.

Cat Noir held her close while kissing her. Ladybug tensed at the kiss but soon gave in. Her Adrien really is a good kisser and she ruined her chances to get a kiss. And now she finally got it as Ladybug.

"Best punishment ever," Ladybug said.

"Don't get used to it. You have a long way to tame me" Cat Noir licked her lips.

"Yeah. I have" Ladybug said, feeling him rub her curves.

"Feeling the heat, Bugaboo?" Cat Noir nearly traveled his hand near her butt.

"We're too young to do it" She stopped his hand.

"I'm kidding, milady. Sheesh. I'm not that kind of guy to take advantage" Cat Noir rolled his eyes.

"Ah, I fell for that" Ladybug laughed.

"I'm a very bad kitty, milady" Cat Noir licked her cheek, "Now I must go" He jumped from roof to roof.

-

The next day, Cat Noir blindfolded Marinette to take her to his secret lair. He needed real company from her since he needs a person to talk to rather than the kwamis.

Once he removed the blindfold, Marinette looked around in amazement, "This is your new home?" She asked.

"An abandoned warehouse was the only place I can survive in. It had electricity" Cat Noir said.

"I see. Well, it's impressive how you managed to survive so long being a thief" Marinette said.

"I'm also a pickpocket thief too" Cat Noir held out her school ID out of nowhere.

"Sneaky boy" Marinette took it back.

"Thanks. I learned it from my cousin as a kid" Cat Noir goes to his fridge to get milk.

"Well, he hasn't shown up to Paris lately, most likely because he thinks you're dead," Marinette said.

"Maybe. At least he graduated from school at a young age. He and I are prodigy children" Cat Noir hands her a glass of milk.

"Yep. The fun thing is that I never saw you like everyone else did, I saw you as a person" Marinette said.

"And a cat too" Cat Noir smirked and drank his glass of milk.

"Ah, yeah" Marinette drank her glass.

"Meow, meow" His cat walked up to him, rubbing his sides on his legs.

"And you got lots of cats" Marinette petted one.

5 black cats meowed at them, wanting their attention from the teens.

"Ah, yes. My babies" Cat Noir smiled.

"Come here kitties" Marinette bent down to pet them.

"They were kittens that had no mama. So I took them in" Cat Noir said.

"How sweet of you, Kitty," Marinette said.

"Claws in" Cat Noir detransformed, "Do you want to know why I always come over to your place for a year?"

"Yeah, tell me please" Marinette sat on the couch.

"You fed me, comforted me, and hide me from the cops. You never turned me in" Adrien said.

"And fixed you up from your wound" Marinette added.

"Yeah. That's why I fell in love. I was afraid that I became a monster because of my father" Adrien said.

"You're not a monster, he was the monster," Marinette said.

"I'm his descendant. What if I become him? I kill bad men, princess. They remind me of him" Adrien said.

"You're nothing like your father. You still have genuine love in your heart unlike him" Marinette said.

"How can you be so sure?" Adrien asked.

"Because I was in love with you, Adrien" Marinette confessed.

"You really mean it Marinette?" Adrien replied.

"Yes, since I first saw you. Luka didn't work for me" Marinette said.

"I thought you loved Luka," Adrien said.

"I did but it didn't last long, I still had feelings for you," Marinette said.

"Oh, Marinette, I'm lost for words" Adrien held her close.