Chapter 6: The Big Sleepover

Magsimula sa umpisa

"That's right," Levy said. Then she turned towards Erza. "Didn't you say that she became an S-Class wizard at a young age but that Master told her that she could take part in the trials when she felt ready?"

"That's right, Levy," Erza replied. "And seeing as how she's able to stand up against Laxus proves that she is ready to take part in the trials."

"I-I don't know about that, Erza," I countered, looking down at my scars on my arms. "Laxus got mad at me for becoming an S-Class wizard at a young age and challenged me to a fight in South Gate Park. All I did was let him get his anger out."

"That doesn't matter, Y/n," Mira rebutted. "The fact that you managed to stand up after Laxus kept attacking you is proof that you're stronger than you realize."

"Mira's right, n/n," Lisanna said, agreeing with Mira. "I remember when you would always try to fight Natsu after he hurt Stella until Gramps came to stop you from hurting Natsu."

"That proves that you're stronger than anything, partner," Bisca stated.

"And as long as you have a good partner for the trials, you'll rightfully earn that S-Class title," Cana added.

"I have an idea," Juvia cheered. Then she turned towards me with an excited look on her face. "Why don't we do karaoke together when we get to your house?"

"That's a great idea, Juvia!" I exclaimed. "I think I still have the karaoke machine set up. Maybe we can set it up in the living room! Then after karaoke, we can have a Power Rangers marathon!"

"Yeah!" the girls cheered.

"And I know the perfect song to sing for karaoke!" Lucy cheered, turning to look at me. "One of us could sing the song Stand by Rascal Flatts."

"Great idea, Lucy!" Lisanna exclaimed. "That'll show Y/n that she's more than capable of taking on the S-Class trials!"

"Well, as long as I have some of my friends with me during the trials, I'll be fine," I said. Then I stopped in my tracks and turned towards the girls. "I just don't think I would be who I am today without you girls. I'm thankful to have you guys as my best friends."

"Aww!" the girls cooed. "We love you, Y/n!"

"I love you girls, too," I replied. "Now, let's keep going."

"Right," the girls exclaimed.

And so, we kept on walking and chatting to each other until we got to my house. Once we walked inside, Bisca helped me set up the karaoke machine in the living room so we could have our karaoke fun night. Then after we've had our fill of karaoke, Levy and I would set up our Power Rangers marathon.

Gajeel's POV
After waiting for a good while, Lily flew back to the guild hall.

"The girls are just setting up a karaoke machine in the living room right now," Lily reported. "I think the girls are going to have a karaoke night. And I also saw a guitar in her living room."

"Well, then we should go to her house," Salamander stated. "I wanna hear her singing! I mean, she only ever sings when she's here, right?"

"I'm not sure, Natsu," Jet countered. "I've heard her singing when she was at home. I even heard her playing her guitar once when Levy, Droy, and I went to go get her for a job one time. Master must've gotten her the guitar for her birthday one year. And I have a feeling that she's probably going to be playing her guitar for the girls due to Bisca peer pressuring her. And before any of you ask how I know this, it's because we used to be on the same team before Droy hurt her."

"Right," we all replied.

"Anyways, let's get going," I ordered. "I want to make sure she's enjoying herself. The only times I ever see Fairy Girl enjoy herself are when she's here at the guild hall or hanging out with me for some odd reason."