Twenty One

Calum twists on the balls of her feet, stepping onto her toes and arching her back slightly. She glanced over her shoulder and into the mirror, admiring her ass and thighs in the tight black skirt.

"I do have quite a nice butt, don't I?" She hums quietly.

"'Course you do, baby girl," Ashton replies smoothly. He's sitting in Calum's bed, against the headboard, with his legs outstretched and crossed at the ankle. He leans to the side to get a better look, so Calum twists again to show him. Her ass is pretty nice.

Ashton nods in approval. "Very nice ass," he agrees. "Nicest ass around."

Calum shrugs and steps to the end of the bed to dig around the yellow forever 21 bag next to Ashton's feet. "Luke's got a pretty nice ass."

Ashton rolls his eyes. "Luke's got nothing on you, princess." Calum flushes and ducks her head down to hide her smile, digging through the bag for something else to try on.

She finds a pretty white jumpsuit with the sides cut out and an orange and white striped crop top. She shoves the top on first, considering she'd been bare chested previous, tugging the hem down to the middle of her ribs, just a few centimeters above her navel. Ashton's eyes follow the action, then widen at the sight.

"What the hell is that?" He points. Calum glances down and instantly wraps her fingers around the lower part of the shiny new piercing, blushing from her cheeks to her chest. She fiddles with the metal in her belly button, twisting it carefully and then moving it from top to bottom.

"It's a piercing," she deadpans. Ashton sighs in exasperation, so she clarifies a little. "Me and Mikey went and got it a few days ago. I thought it was cute."

Ashton eyes the tiny bar suspiciously, then sucks his bottom lip into his mouth and shrugs. "It it, I suppose. I just wish you would have told me."

"Didn't think it was a pressing matter," Calum explains. She grabs the waist of her skirt and starts tugging it down, shimmying her thin hips to get the tight fabric off. She has to grab the back of her panties and tug to keep them up. When the skirt's off, she folds it once or twice and sets it on the edge of the bed, then steps into the jumpsuit. That's easier to get on, considering it's not skin tight, and the straps clip over her shoulders easily.

"Are those overalls?" Ashton asks curiously.

"You bought it, you should know," Calum rolls her eyes and turns to face the mirror again. "It's a jumpsuit, technically. But I guess it can be overalls, if you want." She turns to admire herself in the mirror again, making sure the outfit fits well enough. She's kind of worried how Ashton knew what size she was in everything.

She digs through the bag again and pulls out another skirt, similar to at least three that she already has. She furrows her eyebrows, because Ashton knows she's got three exactly like this already, and pulls the tag between her fingers and thumb.

"Is this for you?" She asks, glancing up at Ashton with a tiny smirk.

Ashton flicks his eyes over the fabric curiously. "No, that one's for Michael, I think. Why?"

"It's your size," Calum says simply. "I'm a 26, you're a 30." Which isn't completely true, because Ashton doesn't have a size in traditionally female clothing. Calum's just assuming, based on the clothes she's stolen, and the ring of muscle Ashton's managed to build up around his waist. She looks between Ashton's annoyed face and the skirt, then tosses it at him. "You'll look cute in it. Try it on."

Ashton scrunches up his nose in distaste. "I honestly bought it for Mikey, he said he wanted one to wear out of spite, but he didn't want to go buy it. We're just the same size, is all."