Chapter 6

Author's POV

Mikasa stomped inside their classroom, she went to her desk then sat down.
As usual, she grabbed her book then study.

And the door suddenly flew opened revealing a brunette boy who is panting heavily. Fangirls again. He quickly closed the door, and went to his desk and 3 girls went to talk-- err scratch that. Flirt with him.

Eren played along with their talk, but he stopped when his eyes drifted to Mikasa.
She was blushing, still can't get over of what happened the other day...

I need to study. I won't let this kind of thing interfered me, also him..

She thought focusing on her math problems, she's still blushing. Eren stood up then leaned on her ears and breath at it.
It sent chills down her spine, she quickly turned around still blushing.

He giggled at the sight, this is the first time he ever saw this. Of course she's the great Dry ice after all. Honestly, Mikasa get embarrassed sometimes.

"What do you want?" She managed to keep her voice cold as possible. Eren smiled.
"Mika. Why are you blushing?"

She covered her mouth then said. "Its nothing.."

"Ehh? Mika? Its her nickname?! She really asked him to call her that?!"

"Eren-kun called her by her nickname. But why didn't he do it to me too?!"

"How could he gave such a weirdo like that?!"

The three girls on their side gossiped, they intended to said it louder for her to hear it.
She bit her lip then stood up glaring at them.

"You guys.." The three girl stiffened.
"Are the worst gossipers here in our room. Be sure to make yourself heard the next time you'll gossip about me, it'll be fun to starngle you."

Eren sweatdropped and grabbed her wrist.

"Mikasa. Don't start the fight."

"Baka! They started it, I hate gossips. And from now on you're just a stranger, you keep interfering on my studies. You can talk to me when the 1st semester finish. Also, forget about what happened the last day, I know you didn't mean it. Now. Go away."

Annie, Sasha and Christa stood up and went up to them.

"Mikasa. Eren. What's wrong?"

Eren is speechless, he thought he knew her but he was wrong. She's so cold. Mikasa sat down and started to solve again. And then the teacher came in.

*

Lunch time..

Its only the girls who ate lunch together.

"Mikasa? Why did you said that to Eren?" Sasha started. The said girl took a bite from her garlic bread and looked at her. "He's an interference.."

"Ehh? Don't you feel sad about kicking him like that?" Annie asked.

Mikasa's eyes narrowed and she looked down.

Feel sad?..

Memories flooded her, that funeral.
She didn't even shed a tears.
She didn't even broke.
She didn't even feel sad.

Well? What can I do? I don't feel sad at all...

"And why did you even have to kick him?" Christa asked too.

"Did something happened?" Sasha snickered.

"He kissed me." She was honest. It came out from her mouth very quick, and she regretted saying that. Shes blushing again!

The three girls' eyes were wide.

"Ehhhhh??!!"

"Heh! That Jeager."

"Mikasa already had her true love kiss."

True love?...

She mentally thought.

Stupid..

Meanwhile the blonde guy and brunette were sitting in the garden.
Armin who is eating his lunch and Eren who didn't even touched his food.

"Armin.." He called Armin give him a 'Hmm'.

"I think I'm in love with Mikasa.."
He unconsciously said.

Armin nearly choked his food.
"Really?!"

"Yeah. But I think I'm already rejected.." He look down, his friend patted his shoulder.

"Hehe. So that's why you're so down.."

They didn't know, a person--a girl was approaching them.

"Eren?!"

The brunette snap and turned his head at the source of the voice. His eyes went wide, he blushed and smiled.

"Saotome!~"

*
FIN~