Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

Its Saturday, the raven grl is now wandering on the SuperMarket. She decided to go shopping because her stack ran out. And now she's grabbing tons of garlic bread. Then she decided to buy some sodas.

She got 5 bottles of sodas, she was about to walk up but a tapped on her shoulder make her turned around.

"What do you want, Jean?"

The said man smiled. "Sorry for what happened the last day. I'm really sorry."

"Yeah." Was all she replied then walk out.
She's done on shopping now.

While walking home, she noticed someone have been following her, she tightened her grip on her bag then turned around to see Jean.

"Why are you following me?"

Jean rubbed the back of his head. "Gomen. I just wanna know your house so if I court you I kno--"

"I don't like it!" She yelled glaring at him making his eyes widened. "I don't like stalkers, I don't want anyone to court me. Those are stupid."

She turned around and hear Jean ran up to her but she ignored it. But, he caught her shoulders and make her face him.
"What are you doing?" She glared.

Jean stared at her intently then started to lean on her. Mikasa is ready to punch him but again, someone snaked a hand on her shoulder and push her back. It was Eren. Again.

"Jeager.." Jean sent daggers at him by glaring. Eren didn't flattered but just smiled and snuggle up Mikasa to him.
"Sorry Jean, but do you know? Mika is already my girlfriend?"

That sentence made two eyes widened.
Its a lie, he had to lie. But, why that?
The girl's heart is aching and beating really fast.

Eren is too confident to say that, no wonder he looks calm. But her? Well she's not calm at all, it didn't show on the outside but on the inside? Everything's a mess. This is the 2nd time. First his smile, and then his words.

"Then prove it." Jean demanded balling up his fist.

The brunette can't think of another way beside the only one in his mind now. A hug can't convince also a peck on the cheeks.

Her face remained calm, and he face her.

"Sorry." He muttered until two lips compressed.

Her eyes widened.

Its her first! And he stole it! How stupid, stupid. Letting a guy she doesn't like stole her first kiss. This is not a true love kiss right? But, why did she feel softness, passion?

But here he is. Did he feel the same way? Well who knows, he just stared at her widened eyes. He's calm. Why?
Let's just say its not his first time.

Few moments have passed, the kiss seemed lasted a minute. Jean, glared at Eren and then he threatened him, then he stomped off.

Eren inhaled then exhaled, pinching the bridge of his nose, he said. "Well, I think he will give up on you now. He's a spoiled child, so that would convince him. I think?" He turned his head on her. Well her eyes still wide and she didn't move a muscle.

He stole it..
She thought.

He tried to shook her off but no success. "Hey Mikasa."

He stole my first kiss...

"Mikasa?!"

*
FIN~

Hehe. Kiss on chapter 5.