Ch 14 - I promised!

Start from the beginning

He licked the nape of my neck, making his hot breath shock me. What's he doing??? I let out a gasp from the strange feeling. I guess he was proud of himself and took it as an invitation.

He soon nipped sucked at my skin as if threatening to sink his teeth into me. Fuck. My face grew warmer and I felt a weird feeling. I squirmed under his hold and tried to contain myself from making noise.

Suddenly I felt him rub himself against my thigh. Is this asshole grinding on me?!?! Gwi-nam grew frustrated by my silence and grabbed my throat. I gasped and groaned, making him laugh. I can't breathe!

My eyes started watering and I felt a lump in my throat. Do I hear dog barking? It seemed like the longer I couldn't breathe, the more the my surroundings changed. It was like I was back at home...

Suddenly we froze and heard screeching down the stairs. Zombies were coming. He stopped and whispered in my ear again, "I wonder what would happen if I bit you. Would you end up like me?"

As if wanting to see, he went back to my neck and grazed his teeth against my flesh. "How would you taste?" he asked.

I squirmed and tried to throw him off me. However this angered him, and he tightened his grip.

Gwi-nam opened his mouth ready to bite down.

Hippo growled at the boy and jumped at his face. He scratched and clawed him as much as he could before being grabbed and flung into the wall. He let out a whimper and fell to the floor. Shit.

"That damn rat is a fucking cock-block." He snarled and wiped his blood off his face.

Almost on cue I saw a blurry girl grab the back of Gwi-nam. He bit her, making her scream out. He was suddenly pushed out the window and someone started dragging me as I tried regaining my breath.

I was gasping in pain, as it hurt to breathe. My vision was less blurry and I looked at the person who was helping walk me. It was Hee-su.

.
.
.

I sat on the floor while the rest closed the curtains of the room. I thought about Gwi-nam strangling me and how it felt like I was back home. I placed a hand to my throat and slowly dragged it across my flesh. Home...

"Y/n." I heard Hee-su say as she knelt to my level and held her crying baby. She held out a hand with painkillers and my water bottle. I smiled in thanks and took the pills.

As I was drinking them down I noticed blood running down her nose. I froze. There's no way. We were in a fight. Yeah, she must have hit her nose.

With a shaky voice I spoke, "Hee-su..." She smiled and handed me her baby. "y/n take care of her for me." She said and stood up.

I ran to her and place my face on her shoulder with the baby between us. "For fucks sake Hee-Su. All you did was hit you're nose. You're not dying." I yelled. She held up her arm to show her bloody sleeve. My expression dropped and she hugged me, making everyone looked at us. She started crying and soon pulled away from me and looked at the window.

"Hee-su, don't. Don't fucking do this. I swear to god! If you stay, I promise I'll never leave again! I promise I-!"

She grabbed my cheeks and placed a delicate kiss on my forehead. She stood back with smile on her face and tears running down her cheek. "I've never met anybody like you y/n. When I'm with you, I feel so alive. You'll never have to be alone again, I promise." She said and looked at everyone behind me.

That's not what I want though...

Hee-su's bones cracked making her yell in pain. I could only watch in disbelief. "Come on y/n, smile for me." She said pointing to her face showing her smile. I felt a lump in my throat, and continued to stare at her.

How could I smile right now?

Her smile faded and she asked once more, "Please?" I only looked down and bit my lip. Just smile. For fucks sake just smile. I heard her bones snap and pop again making me flinch from her yelp.

I felt someone pull me into the group and I fell to the ground and held the sobbing baby who was reaching for her infected mother.

"Live a life for me. Okay?" She said. She walked towards the window opening it. Don't! I unconsciously stood up ready to run and stop her.

People were holding me back to prevent me from running after her. "Hee-su!" I yelled and shook them off. I pushed the baby into someone's arms and started running. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

I ran to the window. She was too far to reach for, but I still leaned out the window for her. "HEE-SU!" I yelled, now with tears falling from my face.

Thud

She landed in the grass next to a large mass of dandelions. The fluffy seeds flew into the air from the impact.

A wave of nausea came and boiling tears ran down my face. I let out a blood curdling scream.

For starters, IM SO SORRY. This was literally my plan since the very first chapter. I didn't expect most of you wanting to see her and y/n end up together. I was genuinely considering changing it for you guys, but decided against it, since her death holds significance to the story.

I'll probably write a short alternative ending/oneshots where she lives for those of you who really loved her. Hold on tight though, I'm saving that stuff for the end of the fanfic.

And again, I'm sorry!!!!!!