"Is he ok?"

Authors note: hi yall I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has made it this far!

°☆Luigi's pov:☆°
I'll admit it, I was terrified. I mean there is nothing stopping Bowser from killing me. I was trying my best to not start crying but that proved to be very difficult.

A few hours later I was laying down because I was tired but I couldnt fall asleep. Then I heard the door open and quickly decided to pretend I was actually asleep. I heard who I assumed was Bowser walk over to the cage. "I don't know if your awake or not... but I don't know what to do with you so I'm going to let Jr take care of you. At least untill I figure thus out." I heard him opening the cage, then I felt him carefully picking me up. I still pretended to be asleep.

After a while of him walking I heard him stop then open a door. Then I heard Jr walking up to his dad. "Hi dad!" "Shh, quiet Jr I don't want to wake him." Jr quickly quieted down. "Who is he?" Jr whispered. Bowser lowered his and I felt Jr patting my head. "Is he ok?" "Yes he's fine. He's just had a long day and needs some sleep." Jr looked at me for a second then said. "Why is he wearing a dress?" "That is a long story that I'll have to explain later." Bowser replied. "So why did you bring him here?" "Well I was hoping you could take care of him for me while I figure somethings out." "Of course dad! I'll take the best care of him." Bowser made a soft chuckle. "I know you will, that's why I aksed you." I then heard bowser walking in the room. Then I felt him setting me on what I assumed was a bed. "Wait... oh I recognize him! He's that one with a cool bakery i told you about!" Boswer chuckled. "Then you better take extra good care of him."

☆♡Bowser Jr's pov:♡☆
I'm so excited! I get to take care of the green one! Maybe I can convince him to make cookies. Wait, does he only have the dress? It looks uncomfortable. I mean I wouldn't want to be stuck in a dress, I hate dresses. I bet a could find him some other clothes to wear instead. I rushed to my dresser to see what I could find.

No that's to big... I bet the store in town has some. Wait, I need money... I'm sure dad wouldn't mind if I used some of his. I mean he did ask me to take care of him, and that does include clothes. I'll wait untill he wakes up then I'll take him with me to get some clothes for him!

*like ten minutes later*

Ugh this is taking to long. I walked over to my bed and started to shake him. "Hey greeny get up!" He imedently opened his eyes. "I'm up, I'm up." He looked at me. "Hey, sorry if I scared you. But I was tired if waiting so I got you up." "That's ok." He had that caring smile he always had. "Come on, you and I are going to the store to get you clothes, since you are going to be here a while." He stood up. "That's not necessary I have clothes on under this." "Sooo, you're just going to wear one pair of clothes for the entire time your here?" "Yeesss." "Yeah, let me think, no. Come on."

°☆Luigi's pov:☆°
So we get to the store and Jr forced me to pick out at least five different outfits and one pair of pajamas. After we were done he took us back to the castle.

Once the doors opened Bowser was standing there with an angry look. But it didn't look like he was angry at me, he looked angry a Jr. It still scared me a bit. "Jr what did I tell you about leaving without anyone coming with you." "But someone did come with me dad. I brought greeny with me." Bowser looked at me. It sent shivers doen my spine. I just looked at him. And even I could tell I looked scared. He just sighed. "Fine but next time at least take a guard with you." "Ok dad." Jr started to walk inside as I followed, but Bowser stopped me. "I would like to talk to you for a second." "Ok." "Please follow me." I followed him until he stopped and opened a door then walked inside, I continued to follow. He closed the door behind us, and I realized he had taken us to his throne room. "So how are things with you and jr?" I wasn't sure why he was asking that but I replied. "Good, he's a good kid." He sighed. "Ok I'll just cut to the chase, I have a plan to get Peach, but it involves you." "How so?" "Well, I'm going to force Mario to choose between you and Peach. And if he chooses you I keep Peach? But if he chooses Peach I would keep you." I looked up at him. "Why are you telling me this?" "Because even though I may be a villian I'm not heart less, so I want to make sure you wouldn't rather wait untill he eventually comes to save you?" I looked at the floor. "I'm ok with your idea." "It's not like he's coming to save me anyways." I mumbles to myself. "What was thay?" "Nothing." I looked back up at him. "Then I'll send magikoopa to get Peach and I'm sorry but I'll have to either tie you up or put you back in a cage." "Cage is good." "Ok then." Then Bowser picked me up and before he put me in the cage he put some pillows in it. Then he set me inside and closed the door.

So I got the idea for some of this from...
Well I can't remember their name right now but I'll find it soon. Sorry TvT.