Maybe he's the one..

Începe de la început

"Well, he's been acting kinda cold ever since you fell on him." That was enough to make Zenitsu go into gay panic mode. "O-OH MY GOD DON'T SAY THAT OUT LOUD!" He covered his face again as it got bright red. 

"WELL IT'S TRUE! THANKS TO YOU HE WON'T TALK TO ANY OF US." Inosuke sounded mad, like he always is, but also a bit sad. "W-well you shouldn't just blame me! I didn't know he felt that way!" Zenitsu started feeling a bit bad. Maybe avoiding him wasn't the best option. 

"Do you know where he is Inosuke?" Zenitsu was bound to find him, he needed to. "He's probably still training. Last I checked at least." And with that Inosuke left. "At least now I know where to find him.." Zenitsu thought. And with that, the search party begins!

Zenitsu pov: 

Man it got dark quick...and it's starting to get a little cold. I'm so stupid! I didn't being my haori.. whatever, I just need to find Tanjiro. I'll follow his sound. His sound...it's so beautiful..it make me want to (cu- sorry) cry..N-no! Don't get distracted just follow it! 

After awhile of searching I found him, he was leaning on a tree while patting Nezuko's head. I didn't  want to ruin their sibling moment..so I just waited patiently until- "Mmm!" Nezuko looked up and pointed at me. (Oh shi- not good 🧍🏾‍♀️) This caused Tanjiro to look straight at me. "C-crap!" I said quietly. 

"Oh, hello Zenitsu!" He said with a grinn. His tone..i could hear sadness in it. "H-hello..Tanjiro." I couldn't look at him, otherwise he would see how much I'd been blushing. "Mmm.." Nezuko look at both of us before squiring away. "I guess she had enough fun for one day." Tanjiro said with a chuckle. I couldn't help but blush more, he sounded so..hot- WAIT NO CONTROL YOURSELF! 

"H-hehe.." I just did an awkward laugh. I'm so bad at this T-T. "Anyway, what was it that you needed, Zenitsu?" Huh?.Oh right! I  started moving closer so he could see me, "I..well..um.." Sometimes I think I should makes for conversation starters... "I-Inosuke's says you've been acting different lately.." I said while looking at the ground. "Different?" He repeated." (Yes different you stupid-) "W-well it's Inosuke right? Not everyone knows what's on his mind! Ahahah..-" I looked up to see him patting a spot next to him. "Would you mind sitting down Zenitsu?" He looked up at me waiting for an answer.

"S-sure.." I walked over and sat next to him, not looking at him. "Now, can you repeat what you said? About Inosuke saying I was acting..different?" He seemed to be questioning that part. "Well..it's just ever since.." I can't! I don't want to bring up that horrible time! "W-we....y-ou ..I" 

"When you fell on top of me?" He said, surprising calmly. I looked at him in shocked how could he say it so calmly? I completely forgot how red my face was, which of course led him to notice it. (Imagine) ...Tanjiro started to take his checkered haori (and starting stripping for Zenitsu. SORRY XD) and wrapped it around him. "Are you alright? Your face is red, you might catch a cold you know.." he said, with a calm tone. I felt so...tired..his voice is so soothing he doesn't even know it. 

"O-oh..yeah..thanks!" I smiled, but when I did, i swear I saw a shade of pink on his cheeks. Who knows? "I wouldn't want you getting hurt..again." What? Did he think he hurt me from that fall? "W-wha? No! I'm not hurt! I mean, yeah I'm cold! But I promise you! I'm fine!" I wanted to reassure him that I can take care of myself. I don't blame him for thinking I can't though..

Then out of no where, Tanjiro did the unthinkable. He wrapped on of his arms around Zenitsu's shoulders. "You shouldn't have to push yourself into being fine, you have feelings too..and it's okay to feel pain! We all do." He smiled at me. That was enough into making me go into tears. "Z-Zenitsu?! What's wrong?" I couldn't take it anymore. "T-Tanjiro I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! If it wasn't for me this would have never happened! I'm such a clumsy mess I want to do better! But I JUST CAN'T!" I went on about how I hate myself, but before I could even start, Tanjiro grabbed my chin with his hand and lifted me up so I was facing him.

"Don't. Don't even finish that sentence." He looked mad..was he angry at me? "Your not clumsy, or a mess, or even a failure. Anyone who calls you that is a damn cloud looking for someone to rain on. Please never say those things." (TANJIRO CHILL) He let go of my chin and pat my head. 

"You cry sometimes Zenitsu, but when have we all not? It shows we're strong and together I'll make sure that you aren't a failure, you never were." Tanjiro smiled again which led me to shed more tears. He wiped them using his thumb and pulled me closer to him.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until Aoi came out to tell us dinner was ready. 

"Are you feeling better Zenitsu?" He asked me. "Y-yeah..thank you again.." I still couldn't look at him since I was blushing, but he lifted my head to look at me one last time. "You look cute when you blush like that, you shouldn't hide it." He chuckled and stood up and walked away. 

I was beet red and got a nose bleed in both nostrils. (Zenitsu has stopped working.) I completely forgot I had his haori on still...but it was so warm. "I'm sure he won't mind..." as I stood up and walked inside. 

*Din din time butterfly mansion*

Inosuke pov: "What took you guys so long?" I said with my mouth full of food. 

"Inosuke! Shut up! Your mouth is full." There goes Boi again with her stupid "house rules" Monjiro then said, "Oh, we were just talking." 

"Hmph! LIES! I know there's more to it!" They've had a weird vibe to them ever since they both came in, it's all...mushy and stuff. AND I HATE EVERY BIT OF IT. "Well, why do you care? It's not like you came to check up on us.." Monitsu said in an annoyed tone. "Well your food was getting cold, and I could care less with whatever you were talking about! 

"Actually.." Boi started, "When I came out, you guys were mighty close to one another.." This was enough to make Monitsu turn red, he looked so dumb! "HAH LOOK WHO'S RED NOW!" "S-SHUT UP YOU BOAR!" 

Boi continued, "In fact, you guys were cuddling even." I couldn't believe my ears! MONITSU AND MONJIRO CUDDLING? "WHA? YOU SERIOUS? I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED." We kept rambling about how they were acting until Monitsu screamed, "W-WE DON'T HAVE TO BE SAYING THESE THINGS RIGHT NOW! CAN'T WE AT LEAST WAIT?" I look over at Monjiro, and he's just chuckling at Monitsu's reaction. I mean, who wouldn't? It was pretty funny. "T-tanjiro why are you laughing?! You shouldn't be on their side!" "See? Even Monjiro thinks it's funny, CAUSE IT IS! HAHAAHHAAHHAHAHA!) 

"W-we're just friends doing friendly stuff with each other! Is that really bad?" 

"Well," Mona started, (mona = kanao mispronounced ) "Would you like to explain why your wearing Tanjiro's haori?"

Hehe..this REALLY spiced the mode.

YAYAAYYAYYAAYYAYYA we done folks :D

Zenitsu is about to explode bruh

Word count:1799