Where do we go from here

"Ilgaz please don't, Parla can't do it there, she can't be on her own."

"Okay, you won! Okay, your faith and justice!"

"Okay, your faith and justice!"

The words rang in his ears continuously, with an anxious feeling beating in his chest. Ilgaz's steps stopped abruptly in the spacious balcony of his house he was pacing with unrest.

Ceylin will help escape Parla!

Ilgaz's inner mind or intuition or prosecutor's skills or his way of knowing Ceylin, whatever he calls it- said him. He gulped, for first time, wishing in his heart for his thoughts to prove wrong. He doesn't even want to think the wreck it will made of him, if he will face this betrayal from Ceylin.

Ilgaz tried to maintain his composure, and picked his phone, sweeping aside the thoughts threatened to consume his mind all the way. He opened the contact list, to dial his brother's number. Maybe he can give the clarity now.

Just as Ilgaz was about to press the caller button, a notification popped on his screen. It was an unknown number, but the message contained only one single image sent to him.

Ilgaz will lie to himself if he just did not debated internally for brief seconds whether to open the unknown chat or not. But in the end, he did. Knowing that a single image will not take his time.

He was wrong!

And probably regretted it as soon the image opened infront of his eyes.

It was the whole Erguvan family, including Ceylin, was near the airport.

It was more than enough for Ilgaz to have his heart feeling ripped, and all his sanity lost to even question who could have sent him that image.

Ceylin still had outfit she wore in the morning. And Ilgaz certainly wasn't imagining the tears Erguvans had in their eyes.

Ilgaz sighed!

He has to grip the chair besides him to control himself. He was certain he can feel the sharp pain in his chest physically. The pain of apparent betrayal cut right through his heart to his eyes and the whole body.

Ilgaz blinked several times to get his eyes clear again after the allocating tears. And he gulped, to get his mind straight too for what he is about to do.

                   ________________

"Ceylin..."

The hand that was waving at Parla stopped as soon Ceylin turned around hearing her name in cold voice. Her reaction was no different, she felt her body stiffen and froze, upon seeing Ilgaz. More shocking was his red and angry eyes having hint of tears. His face was full of pain, the pain of betrayal he got from his wife. Ceylin was quick to recognise it, because she know she had been there once a time.

Only difference is, Ilgaz was forced in between his families and Yekta made it look like a betrayal, but here, Ceylin actively choose to do it.

Ceylin loudly heard her sister and her mother's loud gasp. She was sure though that Aylin would've been more worried and at verge of breakdown, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from her husband's face, and it seemed neither can him.

This moment wasn't like their any other where they conveyed their love to each other through the eye contacts and a little smile tugged on lips, all wordless.

This was that moment when they sat opposite to each other in the court house's corridor where the whole world that pass infront of them was blur and the only thing visible was their pain- pain of love.