Epilogue Reunited

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD"  screamed Voldemort with a sick laugh. Ginny could be heard screaming as others sobbed. There outside of hogwarts. The same place 50 years ago where the the love of his life died. Voldemort stood. Fulfilling his promise to make everyone including himself suffer. There in hagrids arms lay Harry's limp body unmoving. "Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead. From this day forward you put your faith, in me." Voldemort said starting off with speaking to Ginny before directing the last bit towards everyone around. "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD." He screamed with a joyful laugh. His death eaters following. "And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us. Or die." He said spreading his arms among the crowd. Limping forward Neville long bottom walked towards Voldemort. "Well I must say I hoped for better. And who might you be young man." He said in a bored tone. "Neville longbottom" he replied in a shaky yet confident voice. The death eaters laughing. "Well Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks-" before he could finish Neville cut him off. "I want to say something. It doesn't matter that Harry's gone. People die everyday. Friends, family, yeah. We lost Harry tonight. He's not with us. In here-" he pointed to his chest before continuing ignoring the nasty stare from people around. "So is Fred, and Remus, and tonks too. All of them. He didn't die in vain. But you will." He directed back at Voldemort with venom in his voice. Getting nothing but an amused laugh. "Cause your wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us. For ALL of us. It's not over." Neville pulled the sword of gryfindor out of the sorting hat. And then Harry rolled out of hagrids arms.  Isabelle smiled. Even though no one could see her. She was still there. Watching. Waiting for it all to happen. "Confrigo!" harry shot at voldemorts snake before jumping onto the bridge hoping Voldemort would follow. He threw a spell at Harry unable to catch him though. Death eaters started leaving and for a second you could see utter panic on voldys face. Isabelle shook her head from the shadows amused at the scene infront of her. They made their way on the astronomy tower. "Cmon Tom. Let's finish this the way we started. Together" Harry said as he grabbed Voldemort jumping off the tower. Isabelle face palmed at the stupidity this boy could have. They both made their way back to the front of the school. Laying on the floor watching the elder wand before they both went to grab for it. Harry knew he couldn't get to it in time so he got the first one he found. They shot their spells at each other both meeting at the middle. Voldemorts green and Harry's orange. They both put as much power as they could into it. For a minute, Isabelle was worried voldemorts spell was taking over Harry's and that they'd fail. That was until Neville leaped. Slicing voldemorts snakes head off with the sword of Gryffindor, destroying voldemorts last and final horcrux. At that act Voldemort weakened greatly. Harry's spell now overpowering voldemorts. Both their spells came to an end before they shot back at each other. This time Harry's much stronger. And this time. The elder wand coming to Harry as he was the rightful holder. Voldemort fell to his knees with a pained expression as he slowly started dissolving away. Isabelle braced herself taking a deep breath. And although Harry nor anyone else could see it besides Isabelle. Behind the chipped away mess was Tom. Her Tom. He let out a groan holding his head and Isabelle smiled softly coming over gently grabbing his shoulder. He immediately froze and looked up. "Isabelle? No you're dead this can't be what happened" he asked frantically. She sighed. "You know what happened Thomas. You won. Not that nasty monster who was just created from the pain of your life. That wasn't you. No he lost. He lost the real battle. You remember everything. But you had no control because as you realized I was gone forever. You thought yourself gone forever too. And he. He took over. But after years of waiting and fighting your battle with him to get yourself back. You won. And now. Your here with me. No more pain no more anger no more ear. Just us. No more Voldemort. We get to be the true us Thomas. And no one can stop us any longer." She smiled at the defeated look on his face. He opened his mouth to apologize but before he could get any words out she gently cupped his cheeks pressing her lips softly against his. Oh for how she longed to do that for years. This whole time. She's been waiting. Waiting for him. And she would wait even longer if needed because in the end he was worth it. No he wasn't Voldemort. He was Tom marvalo riddle. He wasn't born Voldemort. Yes even though he was conceived  under a love potion and incapable of love or the heir of slytherin that didn't mean he was destined for evil. No. Those people made him that way. And she's glad he made them pay while bringing his true self back at the same time. His true self he was before all the evil and anger. No this. THIS was Tom riddle. The true Tom riddle who she'd love forever.
——————————————
A/n: I told y'all look out for an epilogue ;) you probably just didn't expect me to write it in 45 minutes and post it immediately even tho it's 4:21 in the morning and I should be asleep 🥳 I just couldn't help myself. I wanted to do it before I procrastinated or lost the motivation to do so. Now it's official. I can officially say I have finished this book after two years. What a long journey it has been and I'm so glad you all stuck with me. I love you all I really do and I hope you guys enjoyed bye bye:)<3