Seven (rumors)

Steve Harrington POV:
               "Steve?" Nancy said,"yea,nance?" I replied
"Have you heard about the rumours?"
"No?"
"People said you.."
"What did they say Nancy."
"People said you..uh..um..slept with Billy.."
"What?why?"
"Tommy saw you and Billy go out to the lake on Sunday,and people only go there to get high,throw parties or have sex."
"Fucking tommy,he should really learn to keep his mouth shut and mind his damn buissness."
"You didn't actually sleep with him,right Steve?"
"What? Of course not,I'm not looking for any of that right now.."
"Right now?"
"Sigh nance,I didn't sleep with him."
"I really hope so,Billy has been known for messing around with peoples feelings alot."
"Really?shit,I thought he was different.."
"Your really convincing me you slept with him Steve."
"I didn't! I just..look I hanged out with him,he was actually a nice guy for once.I know he's normally I pain in the ass to me but he's actually really sweet once you get to know him,like he gets along decently with el,he's really funny,he's nice to hang out with,he's really..pretty.."
"What."
"What."
"Steve..you said that Billy Hargrove was pretty."
"Did I!? I don't remember-haha your lying nance..-do you hear that?i think that's the bell,I should get going okay nice talking to you nance byeeee.."
Steve ran off from embarrassment and confusion on why he would say Billy Hargrove was pretty,never in his life did Steve feel this way for a boy.but that's the thing,for some reason Steve doesn't feel that Billy is just a boy who messes with peoples feelings, to Steve Billy was this nice,funny,cool,pretty boy that was actually willing to take time out of his day to talk to "the crazy cops kid" in the school Steve was seen as this guy who was paranoid beacause his dad was,which I know is stupid but high school doesn't make sense.it doesn't for anyone.not you,not me.people In high school like to make assumptions and rumours,rumours that messes up your life in some occasions,but Steve knew that Billy wasn't one of those peoples who just make rumours to fuck up someone's life.or..at least that what Steve thinks..

Billy's POV💗:

"Yooo Billy! Bro over here!"one of the boys from the basketball team who seemed to get along with Billy called him over as soon as Billy entered the school.
"Sigh relax dude,I'm coming."Billy said as he walked over.
"Duuuuuddddddde that party was awesome!you were a wild card that night too!you scored a bimbo,a bimbo! Sooo envious man."the boy said.
"Did I?"billy asked in confusion.
"DUDE! You don't remember?jeez..I guess you were really that drunk,but at least you were able to outrun the police."
"Yeah.." billy replied.
"Oh yeah,I've been meaning to ask.where were you all weekend?" The boy asked
"With a friend." Billy replied blandly.
"Okay,have you heard the rumours?" The boy said.
"What rumours?"billy replied.
"Tommy said that you and that hopper kid slept together.."
"WHAT."

✰ ʜɪ ɢᴜʏꜱ,ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅʜɪ ɢᴜʏꜱ,ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴠᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʙᴜꜱʏ ᴀʟᴏꜱ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ!! 1.5ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ?? ᴛʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏꜱ,ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ.ʙʏᴇᴇ<3 ✰