Four

A/N:hello fatherless people and person who has a dickhead brother,this is chapter four idk when this will come out since this is gonna be long,anyways enough chitty chat

Steves P.O.V

I woke up to an arm hung around tightly against my waist and quickly remembered the night before,holy shit billy hargrove is in my bed,i mean we went to the same school but we were in diffrent classes so i didnt see him much and all i knew was that he liked to mess around with girls and only girls,so why was he acting like that last night?was he gay?no,he couldnt be,but if so..

I then heard a raspy groan come from behind me shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit quick steve,pretend to be asleep,i quickly shut my eyes and pretened to be asleep,"hmmm,wha-what the fuck?" I heard billy say before quickly pulling his arm towards him,"why am i in steves bed?where am-what happened?"he asked himself,i suddenly felt eyes looking at me,"hmm"he said,"he wont mind right?"he again asked himself,i felt a hand gently tuck a strand of hair behind my ear,"mmm"i said into my pillow trying to sound sleepy,i then went limp wich is how i pretened to be asleep "he sure is a pretty sleeper nah im pretty sure hes just pretty altogether.." He said to himself "Jesus billy what are you saying?" He said.

"Why am i even watching him sleep? But..its kinds hard not to.."he then said,i was trying so hard not to blush at these words,"he should not be making me feel like this at all,but he just so.." He said like he was seeing an angel,wich he wasnt it was just me but ok i guess,"i really should shut up and just wake him up already" he said to himself again,jesus this guy really talk to himself,huh?

Billys P.O.V

Holy shit,why is he so pretty?its so fucking unfair,for me anyways,im over here simping my ass off,and hes just laying there and looking pretty,whatever ill just wake him up and ask him a few questions i guess.

I shaked him roughly and he started moving "hey,um,what the actual fuck happened?"i asked,he took a long sigh "here" he lent me a cigarette and a lighter "lets talk outside,hargrove"he said before getting up from the bed "im gonna take a shower first though,if you dont mind?"

"No worries" i said before taking another cigarette from the pack where the cigerattes were held on his drawer and got up 

Elevens/Janes P.O.V

After i took a shower and changed into some clothes,i went to the kitchen to make toast but i saw someone in the hallway,who was it?it looks familiar,wait is that,billy hargrove?whats he doing here?and why was he near steves room?

"Billy?"i asked,not sure if it was actually billy and i was just imagining things,

"Shit!uh-hey um jane?"he said,but it came off as a whisper

"What are doing here?"

"I dont know actually heh"

"What do you mean you dont know?and what were you doing in steves bedroom?what were you doing?"

"Alright alright calm down,ill tell you when mr drowsy in there is done being mr drowsy," 

"Ok.." I simply said before walking rowards the kitchen,dad was out like a light,sleeping in the chair as usual,i looked at the time and he had to get ready for work,not like he had to change since he was still in uniform but he still needs to do hygiene,"dad,dad wake up!" I said to him before shaking him by his arm aggressively "i dont want your muffins mr.sandman.."he murmured before going limp again,"dad!" I smaked his face a bit hard so he could wake up.

"WHERES THE ROBBER?"he shouted before looking at me,

"Oh,hey janey"

"Come on dad,you need to get ready for work,"

"Ok ok,hey wheres your brother?"

"Being hygienic,unlike someone for the past few days.." I said,hinting that someone was him

"When did you get sassy?"

"Go take a shower dad" i said bedfore laughing a bit 

"Fine,sweatheart"he said as he got up from the chair

"And stop calling me that!"i said

"Never!"he said as he started walking to the bathroom

Billys P.O.V

I walked outside and started to light the cigeratte with the lighter,it was cold as fuck and you could hear the birds chirping,eventually steve came out,"hey,"he greeted

"Hi" i said before taking a long drag from my cigarette and breathed out,watching the smoke escape my mouth,"last night,you came here drunk out of your mind and asked if you could stay the night."he said before looking at the sky,"still doesnt explain why i was in your bed this morning,hopper" k said before taking another long drag "going on last names now are we,hargrove?"he said before smirking,still looking at the sky.

"Yes,hopper,we are."i said after breathing out to let the smoke out of my mouth

"Fine fine,you insisted we cuddle so we did." He said nonchalantly

"And you let us cuddle?"

"I didnt want to listen to you beg and whine."

"Thats rude,pretty boy"

"Whats up with you and picking weird nicknames for people?"he said,i laughed and looked at him for a good 10 seconds,"anything else happen?"i asked,curious,"you kissed my forehead but other than that nothing happened"he said,"i..what!?"i shouted,my face felt warm even though it was cold and my heart started beating a lot faster,was i..flusterd?

"Pffft-haha!"he laughed,not gonna lie,his laugh is cute..

"You should see your face!"he said before he laughed his ass off some more

"Are you seirious?!,i kissed your forehead?!"i asked-yelled him

"Yup hehe"he said

Oh my goooodd"i said,dragging out the word 'god',i put my hand on my forhead and lowered my head

"Well,can i ask you some questions now,mr.investigator?"he asked teasingly,

"Fine.."

"Why were you drunk?"he asked,"party"i said before looking at him again,"who held the party?"he asked"some chick in my math class named missy"i said before chucking my cig on the ground and squashing it with my foot,and sighed

"I know missy,im friends with her,apparently her parents were out of town and she diecided to throw a party,i didnt go though cause i dont like partys,"he said before looking at me and nudged his shoulder with my elbow,"go take a shower,billy"he said while smiling at me and then walked inside,fuck,why do i have to like his smile?

TIMESKIP CUZ I HAD TO KILL BIG BIRD😈😈😈😈🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🗡🗡🗡⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

I walked out the bathroom and saw jane in the living room(OH YEAAA btw its satday(saturday) for them🍆🍆🍆🍆🍑🍑🍑)she looked at me "well?" 

I sat down next to her and explained why i was there,"ohh,i thought you and steve your doing somwthing weird.."she said before standing up and going to the bathroom i went to the other bathroom instead since i needed to piss but saw hopper,(not steve,jimmy." On the toilet,we made eye contact for a soilid minute before I diecided to book it"COME BACK HERE HARGROVE!"i heard him yell

Told yall it was gonna be long also tricked yall into thinking it was gonna cum later👉🍑