Five <3

A/N:greeting homo council,this is chapter five hopefully this will be long enough to ur standards or not idc anyways this will maybe be published tormorrow or not idk anyways i am gonna have a authors note next chapter so ye anyways other than that enjoy💃🏾

Steves P.O.V.

i was in the easting breakfeast on the table watching tv along with el when i heard dad say "GET BACK HERE HARGROVE!",then billy came running out of a hallway "fuck!shit!motherfucker!"he said loudly "was the last part meant to be offensive towards you or?" I said since there were romours he slept with mrs.wheeler,nacy wheelers mother,"shut up hopper!"he said,"come on hargrove,"i said before grabbing his arm and rushing out the door with billy and getting into my car wich was infront of the cabin,i started the car quickly and locked the doors when i saw dad come out with boxers on,but pants down,i never wanted to see that but here i am,i started the car then left.

"That was a close one,"billy said before he sighed,"wanna go somewhere?"i asked thinking of a place i used to go to as a kid,"where?"he questioned,"its a surprise."i said while smirking,"ok?"i answered unsure,a few minutes later he pulled up infront of another forest,"another forest?"he said while emphasising on the word another,"yes another forest,but not just any forest!"i said cheerfully,"how are you so cheerful in the mornings?"he asked tiredly while getting out the car,"when you live with Jim Hopper you have to be optimistic anytime unless you wanna live with a man cautious 24/7"i said while getting out the car and walking into the forest with billy.

"Where are we going?"Billy asked once again,"hush billy,were nearly there"i said getting tired of his questions,just as i said that we arrived at a lake,there were trees everywhere,the lake was big,ducks and swans were swimming around looking for food in the lake,and there were two big tree stumps right next to us,and the pond was surrounded by flowers of all kind.

"Holy shit"billy whispered shocked

"Its been a long ass time since ive been here,"i said

"How come noone knows this is here?"he asked while looking at me,with a curious look but he for some reason had a small glint in his eye wich quickly went he went away when he looked at the lake again.

"Cause'everyone just thinks its a boring old forest and also since its a bit away from any people"i siad while looking at the lake,out the corner of my eye i saw billy looking me again well wasnt looking entirely at me more like my lips,wait whys he looking at my lips?

"I used to play here when i was a kid,though dad did always push me into the lake so i always came back home completely wet and i would tell him off when we were driving back home,"said before chuckling a bit at the memeories of dad and me.

"Whyd you stop coming?"billy asked

"Dad became busy with work up until i was 11 or 12 so i would always hang out with tommy.H"i replied"wait"he said,"what?"i asked,"you were friends with tommy hagan?"he asked shocked,"yep"i said while turning my head to look at him,"but he became a asshole when we were 14 so,"i said to him calmly,for some reason looking at billy made me calm,it always did,theres just something about him that made realaxed.

"Hey steve?"he asked,man hes asking alot of questions today for some reason,"yeah?"i replied with another question,"wanna go for a swim?"he asked while smiling,"sure,asshole"i said before laughing,i started to take off my shirt then billy started to do the same while i took off my socks and shoes he then did the same also,"GERAINIMO!"i said while running and jumping into the lake,"fuck thats cold"i said whileswimming towards billy who was still on land and was staring at me,"well dont just stand there bilky,jump in"i siad while smiling at him before swimming away to justfuck around in the lake,"CANONBALL!"i heard billy say before i felt a big wave hit me sending me backwards.

"Asshole!"i said jokingly while swimming towards billy,"i am not sorry,princess"he said while giving me a smug look.

Billys P.O.V.

Steve then started to splash water on me"hey!"i said while doing the same thing,then started laughing together,after a few hours it was 2pm and we started to get on dry land an put on our clothes,"mind if you give me a ride home stevie?ill give you directions,"i aksed while getting into the car,steves answer was a nod.

TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY GOT THE MAYGROVE HOUSE CUZ WHY NOT💅🏿💅🏿💅🏿💅🏿💅🏿💅🏿👃👄👃👀

"Thanks harrington i said while opening the door to my house then turning to face steve,i kissed his forhead quickly then rushed inside,WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT?"NOW HE THINKS IM WEIRD UGHHHH FUCK BILLY FUCKKK,i sighed after my little panic attack that lasted more than five minutes and went to bed,not caring to take a shower ill just do on ein the morning anyway