"Oh- hello" Scott rubbed his eyes before grabbing some coffee as well. "What you doing up?" He asked while sitting near me "couldn't sleep. And kitchen B don't got any coffee" I looked at him and he looked concerned a little.

"Coffees gonna keep you up longer. You look like hell Tessa" he snickered "says the one who's drinking coffee" he chuckled "I have to pick up Cassie and I have work" he explained and I nodded my head.

A few minutes later Bruce came out "everyones awake" he hummed and also grabbed some coffee "Tony and Steve are arguing in common room A" Bruce yawned and sat on another couch.

"You sleeping ok, Tessa?" Bruce asked "ya, just can't sleep" I nodded before yawning.

"You sound tired" Bruce gave me a sad look. "Is... is everything ok? I'm always here to talk y'know" Bruce looked me in the eyes and I nodded "thank you, but I'm ok" I gave him a real fake smile before I heard Tony and Steve arguing coming closer.

"Elon Musk does not make better tech than I do!" Tony yelled "he does make better cars!" Steve argued back.

"I don't even make cars, Sherlock! Other employers do" Tony argued before groaning. "Cars are still techno-" Steve looked at all three of us confused "group meeting?" He cocked his head.

"Secret Cult meeting" I said before nodding.

"Huh" Steve burrowed his eyebrows and Scott smirked. "I like you" he fist bumped me "that's now 43 times you've told me that since February" I've been keeping track.

Steve and Tony sat down near us with coffee as well, the lights were still off but everyone was on their phones except for me and Steve.

I put my coffee down on the coffee table and leaned my head on the couch, I was trying to keep my eyes open but I couldn't.

I fell asleep soon later.

"Tessa help!" Sabrina cried out from under the rubble. Tessa ran towards her best friend and pushed the rubble. In another room was blood, tons of blood. Around the corner was Sabrina's dead parents.

There was a whistle before the building shook, rubble from the building fell down- a piece above Sabrina fell and crushed her head to mush.

Tessa screamed before running the direction of Pietro and Wanda. Behind her was Sabrina and Alejo.

Alejo all of the sudden was in front of Tessa, he held a rock before walking up to Tessa. "Alejo, please help me" Tessa cried out.

"Like you helped me? You killed me!" He yelled before madly going face to face with her.

"He took the rock and hit her in the head, she fell to the ground before Wanda was near her.

"We all know what you did to Alejo. You killed him and Sabrina's Parents, your a murderer" young Wanda's hand glowed Red before she snapped her neck.

I awoke with a gasp and pant, a blanket was on me and about 10 more people were out here and talking. "Wow kid, you ok?" Tony asked.

I looked at my hands that were know all bloody. "Uh- y...ya" I walked to the kitchen and used a lot of soap and washed my hands three times.

"Dammit! Where's the soap!" There was barely any.

I panicked a little before going to the bathroom, I put soap on my hands and scrubbed hard.

Pietro came to the door.

Pietro's POV

I awoke from a nightmare around 8 am. I went to the main common room and saw some avengers talking, Tessa was sleeping at the corner of the couch. She looked exhausted.

I smiled at her beauty before putting a blanket over her, I sat near Bruce and joined the convo.

Tessa was very pretty and important to me, but she didn't want me.

Sabrina wanted me. Sabrina was hot and all but she's only pretty on the outside, she spreads stuff about Tessa and reveals secrets that Tessa trusted her with.

I don't tell anyone the stuff she tells me, I'm not going to betray one of my best friends- one of the people who have been there most of my life.

Tessa is a strong, caring person, she's beautiful inside and out.

Wanda came out and sat next to me a few minutes later. "The president wants to meet you three and Tessa" Tony announced. Our eyes went wide.

About Thirty minutes later Tessa woke up with a gasp and looked at her hands.

She panicked and Tony said something. She rushed to the kitchen and was... washing her hands? I looked in the kitchen confused.

"Dammit where the soap!" She yelled, I could hear the panic in her voice. Sabrina snickered and I gave her a look- so did Wanda.

She ran to the bathroom and turned on the water.

Steve was about to check on her "I got it Steve, don't worry" I stood up and went to the bathroom.

Tessa was scrubbing her hands hard and was on the verge of tears "hey... hey Tessa stop your going to draw blood" I grabbed her hands and turned the water off.

"I need to get the blood off" she kept repeating softly, she seemed panicked and almost sounded like someone's life was on the line.

She tried to get out of my grasp but I just squeezed her wrists a little. "Tess, Tess, Tessa!" I kept repeating her name and soon yelled at her.

She snapped out of it and looked into my eyes, her brown eyes looked lost in the past.

"There's no blood on your hands, Tessa. Your hands are clean" I reassured her. She looked down at her hands and sighed before a tear fell down her cheek.

"What's wrong?" I asked before wiping the tear away.

"The night terrors are back" she lightly said. In the facility we were helping each other with night terrors, hers were really bad. I don't know exactly what happened but she had save Tessa, saw her brother die for around 20 hours, saw Sabrina's dead parents, and even saved me and Wanda.

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her head "it's ok. He's in a better place, no one can hurt you" I rubbed her back and she silently cried before we embraced each other.

A few minutes later we went back to the common room.

"Everything ok?" Steve asked concerned. "Ya sorry. just a bad dream" she shook her head and Some people gave her a sad look, everyone in here had their own trauma with nightmares.

1636 words