Chapter 12.

^^^Feminine Version
or Masculine Version

^^^Feminine Versionor Masculine Version

RaveN

RaveN

Enid had practically forced you to allow her to go to your room. Seeing as Wednesday wasn't going and asked for some peace and silence during this time. Plus your room could fit two people allowing them to do their own thing.

The werewolf girl was buzzing with excitement as she ushered, "I want to see what Thing got you! Come on, go put it on!" She started pushing you into the closet. A bright smile on her face that would leave her sore for days on end.

You stare at her, "Okay okay, I'm going." You close the closet door giving the both of you some privacy as you two changed into your outfits.

The mirror on your closet door stared directly at you, you left looking at the outfit Thing had gotten for you. Now standing there looking at yourself in it. You felt confident.

Hearing two knocks from Enid's end you opened the door escaping the room with no windows or fresh air. Stepping out, Enid's eyes grew big, huge, more bigger than any doe. "Oh-MG YOU LOOK AMAZING!" She squeals loudly. "Xavier is certainly going to be drooling all over you."

You roll your eyes at this. Switching it from him, "Who's your date anyways?" You sit at the vanity and begin doing your makeup.

"Lucas Walker."

"The mayor's normie son." You sighed out. "A normie that has tormented us outcasts more importantly."

Enid defends herself, "Well we're both going to make someone else jealous."

Your eyes connect with hers. "I don't see why you are not allowing me to kill him." You finish up putting on your makeup. "He would die of starvation, stoned... by man made concrete."

Enid shakes her head, "I may have a wounded heart but no killing anyone. Got it?"

"Affirmative." You gave a sharp nod.