Imagine One🫶

Y/n POV

Right now, I'm working overtime finishing some paperwork for my boss. I'm super exhausted because I've been working on this since 3 in the afternoon.

I looked at the clock and saw "12:17am." I blew a sigh of relief as I just finished the huge stack of files on the corner of my desk. "Now I have to carry these up to his office," I muttered to myself. I got up from my comfy desk chair and picked up the huge stack of files. I slowly walked to the elevator and pressed the button, waiting for the steel doors to open. The elevator then opened and I walked inside, pressing the 15th floor button.

I waited for a few minutes and then I walked out of the elevator. Holding onto the files firmly, I walked towards my boss's office. He then saw me and the stack of files and came to open the door. I walked inside and put the stack on his huge desk. I let out a heavy sigh and wiped my forehead.

My boss chuckled at me and came closer. "Had a rough day?" He asked me. I nodded, fixing my pencil skirt. "Oh my sweet girl..." He said, caressing my cheek. Did I forget to mention that my boss is my boyfriend? Oops. I blushed at the pet name and looked away. He smiled and held my curved waist, pulling me closer. I placed my head on his hard chest and gripped his shirt. He then kissed my head and let go of me, walking back to his desk.

I pouted at him, knowing he's gonna continue his work. I slowly walked towards the door and then I felt two arms held me from behind. "Please stay... I have a surprise," he murmured. "Okay..." I said suspiciously.

He took a gift bag from behind his desk and gave it to me. "Oh h/n you didn't have to..." I said with a smile. "Open it darling," he said, smirking afterwards. I opened it to see a two piece red lingerie set. My eyes widened as my cheeks turned a bright pink. He hugged me from behind and whispered, "Go put it on me darling." "How bout I wear it at home... We're in the office baby," I insisted. "No, put it on now sweetheart. I wanna see how it fits against your curves," he demanded, tracing my pencil skirt. With excitement and a hint of shyness in my eyes, I nodded. "That's my good fucking girl," he said against my ears. My face heated up and ran to his office bathroom, making him laugh.