"saw her , had to get her ass.. and here we are. that's my heart though, like I'd die behind Bri ass". He told me as I chuckled.

"Uhh y'all might wanna come see this". Kaydence spoke as we both got up and walked in.

"she gotta go, or I'll go". Carla stated, as my eyes locked with Tiara. "hold on what she gotta go for"? One of my aunts said.

"this MY mama house, not mine. but I damn showll won't have nobody who disrespected my son on numerous occasions eating at my mama house". Carla yelled as Tre mama got all the kids and took them back outside.

"mama chill out". Khalil spoke causing Tre to chuckle, "have you lost yo rabbit ass mind"? Carla stood up.

"Cmon Juicy, calm down. why she can't be here"? My grandma asked calling my mama by her childhood name.

"you wanna tell her why ion want you here"? My mama asked Tiara moving her weight to one leg as everybody watched in disbelief.

"I didn't think so, this girl was Kyrie's girlfriend". Carla said making everybody look shocked.

"you wanna go outside"? Kaydence whispered. "nah I'm coo". I replied.

"yeah, now she got a baby by his brother". Carla chuckled bitterly, "it ain't like they cool anyways tho". One family member said.

"and that's the problem, these boys should be inseparable, y'all do my baby wrong at every event"! She fussed.

"so why she here if Kyrie can't have guests"? Another family member said, "did y'all not here what I said? Ion think y'all hearing me". Carla said taking a deep breath.

"Ima say this, then Ima leave. I'm sorry mama for ruining thanksgiving and I'm sorry for causing a scene.. but you always told me to stand up for what's right"! My mama said.

"I raised you right! I raised both of y'all the same. You can't ever in yo life say I treated Kyrie better and Kyrie can't never say I treated you better". My mama started to say.

"I fought for y'all, I made sacrifices for y'all cause I love y'all and it ain't nothing I ain't do for y'all... even all the pain you caused will never make me change on you but enough is enough Khalil".

"you been pulling this same stunt with yo brother since you were FIVE. I put in 100% for the both of y'all everyday. Everything was equal. you made being a family hard and it may sting but you're old enough to know what you did and know you ain't do right".

"I don't understand what caused you to be this way. but that boy over there is yo brother. Nobody else brother in here but yours. I know Kyrie, that's my son. and he would've went to hell and back for you if you asked him to". Carla fussed.

"It's time to put an end to it, the pettiness gotta go. Y'all don't gotta talk hell, but being petty and all that other stuff needs to stop right now today. I didn't raise you to be like that and I know for sure your daddy didn't". She added as the door opened and Josiah walked in with two red velvet cakes.

"I'm sorry sweetie but you gots to go. not only did you hurt my grandson, but you got my baby riled up and I don't play bout my children so Khalil you gone have to take her on home cause we gone continue thanksgiving and we damn showll gone have a good time". My grandma stated as everybody cheered.

"watch yo self". Tre spoke as Khalil bumped him, "nah you watch yo self hoe ass-". And before Khalil could finish his sentence they were in a full out brawl.

My mama quickly grabbed the red velvet cake from my dad seeing him breaking the two up. "Cmon let's go out back". Bri told Tre.

My grandma grabbed Khalil turning him around, "yo mama said enough was enough, go get yoself together before you ever step foot back over here. and I'm calling yo daddy so he can get some straightening in yo behind"! My grandma yelled.

"Ima take her to get settled mama"! Josiah told my grandma .

"you okay"? Kaydence asked me, "yeah I'm good". I told her. After a while of games and a bit of drinking everybody was back in the thanksgiving mood. My grandma was big on the family staying together and having good vibes so she always made that happen.

"alright foods done"! My grandma yelled.

.

.

.

My mama and dad left about an hour before we did, and we finally made it in. "Yall wanna have a movie night till we all fall asleep"? Bri asked.

Honestly Bri and Tre had made the day completely better let alone with the rest of the family coming together. Me and Kay made a mental note that they should def come spend a weekend with us cause the vibes were great with those two.

"yeah that's fine". Kaydence responded, "can I join"? Kayley asked. "You know you can gang". Tee said dapping her up making everybody laugh.

"go talk to ya mama, give her a hug or something.. she been crying since we got here.. basically saying she did everything she could". Josiah said pulling me to the side as I nodded.

"thank you mama". I spoke hugging her as she cried, "I'm okay honestly, it just hurts having to do him like that because regardless of all the mess. He's my son". She fussed.

"I know mama, but I'm okay. go ahead and enjoy the rest of yo night with your cousins and stuff. Your dad is making sure I'm okay". She added.

"aight mama, I'm here if you need me. I love you". I told her, "I love you too baby". She smiled.

"Kyrie tie breaker, scary movie or romance". Bri asked, "uhhhh romance". I told them watching Kayley and Tre groan as everybody else laughed.

Thoughts

Comments???

Be honest, who was ready for the drama at mamas.

To be Continued...