.

.

.

"how was the ride"? Carla asked Kaydence who was standing beside the car. "It was long, Kyrie really got a lot on his mind". She explained.

"He's gone be alright. He's grown, and if anybody say something he don't like he can walk the fuck out. but I'm not gone let nobody say nun to him. cause I heard they already at grandma house talking shit". Carla fussed.

"lorddd I wish Josiah was here, cause Ima whoop me some ass today honey". Carla stated making Kaydence chuckle.

"mama you wanna ride with us or you wanna drive"? I asked closing the door, "I can ride with y'all. I'll be ready to roll out when y'all do. Hopefully ya daddy be back though". Carla spoke.

"Girl don't reach for no backseat door, Kyire is yo man not mine". Carla told Kaydence, "okayyy, I was just tryna be respectful". She playfully said.

"I'm just messing with you, but the front seat yours always.. ain't gotta worry bout that being a big deal with me". Carla smiled.

"mama how many folks over there already"? I asked. "Uhh basically everybody. mama got everybody running her errands like usual". Carla stated.

The ride there was filled with good conversations as Kyrie arrived at his grandma house. "heyyy everybody". I spoke as the little ones came and hugged me.

"Ky who that fine lady"? One of my younger cousins asked, "just mannish". His sister responded. My grandma walked into the living room embracing me in a big hug.

"Hey baby, long time no see". She smiled, "everybody this my girlfriend, Kaydence". I introduced since it was so many of them.

"hey baby". My grandma spoke to her as they hugged, "you ain't use to a family this size huh"? She asked chuckling.

"no ma'am I'm definitely not". Kaydence smiled, "Carla get in here and help yo mama"! My grandma playfully fussed.

After everybody scattered around and sat down, Tre'Von came out the back where the kids usually are shaking his head.

"nahh not my fav cousin, wassup". He spoke instantly smiling, "wassup. you got yo lady I got mine what a day". I chuckled.

"this my girl, Brielle. bri this my big lil cousin Kyrie and his girl Kaydence". Tre spoke, everybody exchanged words before sitting down.

"ya brother back there, with his lil bad ass piece of shit. if he on some I'm ready to beat his ass this time". Tre spoke pulling out his phone.

"I swear that's all he be talking bout since we been here". Bri chuckled, "hell yeah". Tre responded.

"just have a good time for now baby, the day barely started". She fussed, "same thing I told him". Kaydence said.

The door flew open as Tre's Mom came in, "Kyrie can you and Tre get the rest of those bags out the car please". My auntie asked as me and Tre got up no hesitation.

When it came to family, my aunt was one of the main people who could get anything she wanted. She always supported me and always had my back right or wrong..

After helping my aunt everything was chill, me and Tre played basketball with the kids that was out front. while Bri and Kaydence sat inside talking girl talk with my aunts.

"How you met Bri"? I asked Tre as we watched the kids. "uhh I met Bri ass my first day back at school.. she ain't go to school there or nun but I went to Walmart and saw her ass". Tre spoke, I could tell by the way he looked and smiled that he really loved her.