5. Change, rule of life?

After a good refreshing morning walk, with each other. They had a good session of meditation and yoga on the terrace of the Oberoi mansion.

Two yoga mats laid on the terrace floor, Surrounded by the small plants, a swing in the middle. Shivika were sitting on the swing, swaying after their yoga session.

It was indeed a stress-free and a relaxing morning for both of them after years. Breathing into the fresh air under the open sky, the sun now shining fully.

As some time passed, servant came up with tray two glasses and bowl containing of coconut water and  watermelon.

Placing on the side table, he left. Shivay looked quizzed at it and then at anika.
Anika smiling grabbed the tray.
Handing him the fresh coconut water first, she took one for herself.

"fresh coconut water....its the best after a yoga session for hydration"
She said sipping it a bit.

"And.... You do need some nutrients and vitamins to heal even soon shivay"
Anika said looking down and then at him.

He just hummed and sipped on.
Grabbing bowl, she fed him one by one.
"eat these till now.....i will make some fresh fresh garam garam breakfast for you...."
She said feeding him.

"tell me what will you eat.. Your favourite"
She stopped in middle, seeing his hand forward a bite to her.
She smilingly ate it.

He thought for sometime, while anika fed him. He was blank. He didn't know what he will like to eat. He didn't even remember the taste of his favourite food. A bland food, tasteless, he did remember.
What should he say?

"anything you make"
He found it apt to answer this. The bowl was empty now. She smiled showing him empty bowl.

"Okay... Then. I will go and prepare.. You freshen up till then."
She got up from swing, and made her way towards door. He too got down the swing.

Stopping by the door, she looked at him back.
"Waise get ready....we are going to go out after breakfast"
He went down the stairs to room to freshen up. While anika made sure she won't leave him alone on terrace. She cant trust him with his thoughts. Not now Atleast. She needs to take care of each and every step.

Freshened up, he came out in search of anika. Knowing anika would be in kitchen, he directly headed to her. To be honest he felt scared, he feared in this house. Some corners had good while some corners had worst memories. Even though he didn't want, those came running back. And it hurt him. It pained him.
Nothing was same.

He reached the kitchen entrance to see anika back facing him, while she was busy cooking. She looked freshened up, in her yellow side cut kurta, with her hairs tied into messy bun. Those traces falling on her face here and there, busy working, cooking for them. He slowly moved towards her in her trance.

He stopped abruptly seeing something on kitchen island. While anika who was about turn around looked at him there standing behind her, looking with his blank eyes at the island beside her.

There were two stoves. Even the kitchen was separated. The place where they three spent their time leisurely. Cook food with love. Feed each other. Enjoyed their free time. It was just them. Not the heir of oberois, not the businessman. Just them.

The dance, rudra teasing, om helping shivay, them hitting rudra on his head, his cravings, everything. They had their most of the moments here.

How did all this change so much?
The remembrance of those memories which were meant to bring happiness brought pain and hurt...

Was he the reason?
The house got divided?
The house broke into two?

Yess he was!!!
His mind screamed back at him.
He was the reason all this happened!!