1. The fall

Hey guys,

So I am here with first update.

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment and let me know your reviews.

Do correct me if mistaken
somewhere.

........................................................................

THE FALL.

BREAKOUT.

The mansion, which used to echo with laughter and bickers, turned into dead silence.

The sounds of various flashes, clicks, and media personnel shooting for the disaster that took place in the famous reputed Oberoi mansion.

While the family........Can it be called a family? A home? A comfort place?

Shivay for the first time doubted it. Hugged by his wife around his torso, to stop his struggles, he looked at Omkara and Rudra, shocked trying to grasp the situation.

His hair was messed up, a small wound on his forehead, his clothes wet, muddied, and untucked, and his eyes glassy staring at om and Rudra simultaneously. Shocked at the events that followed, he looked over his shoulder to see Anika crying, hugging him from behind, rubbing her hands on his chest to soothe the pain. If not for Anika, his knees would have given up..............

Omkara with his tied hairs messed up, and his forehead bleeding, looked at Shivay and then at Rudra. He was held behind by Gauri, trying her hard to stop him from charging at Rudra.

The Obros kitchen moments, Shivay cooking while om helping him and Rudra's usual bickering and his commentaries. The hug shared by them, during Prinku's wedding ceremonies, the selfie of siblings on Prinku's wedding day, their dancing, teasing Shivay on the day of his chunri rasam.

Everything flashed infront of their eyes, as if a reel was played alonged.

Rudra, held by Bhavya finally came into senses looked around, realized what he did, and glanced at the floor. Not believing what he just did. He slowly glanced at Omkara.

With the help of other security personnel's, Khanna managed to rush out the media people, before they created more problems.

Rudra slowly, scared raised his head towards Shivay direction. The look on Shivay face.....pain.... Utter disbelief.....
He just raised his hands at shivay bh.........bhaiya ?
and even at om ?

He defamed him Infront of the world ?

He tried to defame Anika bhabhi ?

He looked down, not able to face those pierceful looks.

Hume chodh kar tum kahan
Khafa hoke ghum hogaye ho

Hume chodh kar tum kahan
Khafa hoke ghum hogaye ho

kaise gawara kare hum, ab door tum hogaye ho........

Painfully glancing at Omkara and Rudra, Shivay slowly came out of Anika's hold, his eyes filled with tears, started stepping back. He stumbled a bit, as his foot hit the last stair. Before Anika could rush and hold him, he balanced himself, still glancing at Omkara and Rudra. A stubborn tear escaped his eye, realizing it he sternly faced away from them, and quickly made his way to his room, without turning back.

Anika glared at Om and Rudra, rushed behind him, without wasting a minute.

News channel flashed the uneventful day.