i n t r o d u c t i o n

"Is everything you wrote true?" He hesitantly asked her, waving the diary in her face.

Her eyes widened and she quickly attempted to snatch it back, but he was quicker than her.

She felt violated, the amount of fear that built up in her body overtook her.

"I asked you a question." 

Tears well up in her eyes from anger and embarrassment.

She catches him off guard when she succeeds in obtaining it from him, "Please, just leave me alone," were the last words he heard from her before she walked off with her head down in shame.

When the diary of a teenage girl winds up in the wrong hands...

December 30, 2022 10:00 PM EST

Hi, everyone!! Welcome to my story, diary. Some of you might've read the old version of this story that was titled love through letters. It has been unpublished for a few days to a week now to undergo editing. After editing most of the chapters and writing more, I'm prepared to republish this new version! I'm so excited to continue this story, and I hope you enjoy!

Please remember:

- I'm open to constructive criticism 

- I understand if you make fun of characters and their decisions, just please don't be disrespectful to my writing that I put a lot of time and energy into!

- I do not own any people who are referenced from real life

- This is all from my imagination, and if anything from my story has happened in another story, it's pure coincidence 

Don't forget to vote and comment! Stay healthy, and take care of yourselves <3