X

Eddie, never thought he would ever be sat in an interigtation room at 11'clock with Richie Tozier. Especially over something to do with Victor Criss, or his sister. Suddenly, a cop walked in with two paper cups, one filled with coffee and one with tea. Richie was given the cup with Coffee and Eddie was given the Tea.

The cop sat opposite the two boys, and started gently speaking to them. "Okay, so you can answer all these questions in your own pase. You aren't going to be pressured into giving the answer straight away due to how shaken you must be from finding this body."

"Okay" the two boys muttered.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what were you two doing out so late, past the town curfew"

Eddie let out a soft sigh "to find my sister, she's been missing for two weeks! And I don't think my mother really cares, I just want Olivia to come home

"Okay" the cop responded and wrote down what Eddie had said "Now, why was your friend with you?" The cop questioned pointing to Richie.

"In case anyone tried to get him, I could help protect him. You know throw a punch and let Eddie run to go and get someone" Richie explained, leading to Eddie giving off a little laugh, but not noticeable to the cop.

The cop wrote down what Richie had said, and made sure to write down his body language as well, making sure to add that he sounded confident but had fear in his eyes.

"And do your parents know you're out this late?"

"Nope" the two two boys answered almost in sync.

"That's all the information I'm going to need for now, but I do need you two to stay here in case we get any news leads, or in case we need to ask any more questions"

"Thank you officer"the boys responded

The officer then got up, and left the room.

"Okay, we the body has finished having the autopsy so they need you to go with Officer Jones to go and get the results and get them to say what they think happened in the car and why there was blood on the car in the passenger seat if it was only Victor in the car"

"Thank you Melissa"

"Your welcome, Officer Peralta"

"Please call me Simon"

And so Officer Jones (Eric) and Officer Peralta (Simon) began to drive down to the morge. Silence between them, knowing that if Victor was dead, then so would Olivia. This was mainly because of what Victor's mother had said about how they had left together, and with Olivia been missing as well, finding Victor's body confirmed the fact they were looking for another dead body.

They walked into the room they were sent to, and Victor laid there, lifeless. A white blanket covering his body up to his shoulders. "Officer Peralta, Officer Jones" the man in the white jacket greeted them, and ushered them to the body

"What have you uncovered Doctor Owens" Eric asked, notebook and pen in hand

"Well he was shot down near his lower left leg and looks as if he was pinned down against something before his neck was obviously slit, my guess is Criss got out the car, and was shot, then went to punch his attacker-"

"The attacker was Bowes, Henry Bowers" Simon interrupted

"Right, so he went to punch Henry and was lucky to hit him in the nose, I'm guessing Henry pushed him onto the front of the car and held him there and said something before ending Criss' life, and if Olivia was there I'm guessing he went to go and get her next"