IX

The banging stopped and Lillie looked through the peep hole to find her walking away. "The coast is clear" Victor called, but no reply. He began walking over to the closet. "Liv?"

Fear began increasing in Victor's chest as he got closer and closer to the door. He didn't hear a single breath come from the closet, he slowly placed his hand on the door knob and pulled it down. He took a deep breath before quickly pulling the door forward and closing his eyes, opening one eye to look down at his girlfriend on the floor, laying down with a tear running down her face. Looking like she had just been drowned.

"Liv?" He asked, she quickly shot up and all the water seemed to disappear as her breaths came out faster and faster. "Holy shit you scared me!"

"Jesus I was asleep! It's tiring being this-"

"Cute"

"No"

"Hot"

"No!"

Victor held out his hand, and Olivia took it and he pulled her up. "Jesus Christ, you two are like an old married couple!" Lillie laughed.

"No we're not" Victor argued

"You keep believing that Vicky"

"Vicky?" Olivia laughed

"Mom?!"

"Sorry, am I embarrassing in front of Liv"

"No!"

"Well then you'll have no problem with me calling you Vicky"

After Lillie said it again Olivia practically fell to the floor in laughter. Tears began falling down her face, she was laughing at the nickname, there was no doubt about it, but also the way Victor reacted. The second time he said it he let out a huge sigh and put his head in his hands. Lillie let out a little laugh as well, happy to see her hopeful daughter-in-law so happy. She knew that Vic and Olivia were soulmates, she saw it in the way they acted, in the way they taunted each other. She had seen the signs with her and Richard before the accident.

A smile formed on Victor's face as he saw Olivia so happy, the happiest he had seen her in months, the last time he saw her this happy was when he snuck round to her house in the middle of the night with his work uniform on, he's working at some lousy restaurant with a shitty uniform but good pay.

After a couple of hours of cuddling on the sofa and watching films with Lillie on the other sofa, Lillie finally spoke; "hey can you two do me a quick favour"

"Oh course we can Mrs Criss"

"Olivia for the last time call me Lillie"

"What do you want us to do mom?" Vic laughs resting his chin on the top of his girlfriend's head.

"Go to the shop and get me some coffee beans and pasta and I'll make spaghetti Bolognese for tea"

"Will do mom"

Lillie took out her purse and gave the pair £20 "take the car, but don't you dare crash it Victor or you'll be buying a replacement!"

"Yes mom"

Olivia smiled and Lillie, "see you later Lillie" she laughed "I'll make sure he doesn't crash your car"

"Thank you Liv, I'll see you both later"

"Bye mom"

"Bye Lillie"

And just like that, the duo left the house and began driving to the shop, doing a bit of karaoke on the way. Suddenly, there was a bang followed by a screech of the car being pulled to the side.

Meanwhile

"Eddie, I warned you what would happen if you kept going out with them children, look what happened, you broke your arm!" Mrs K sighed

"It was just a bit of fun!" Eddie lies

"Oh yes because hanging out in an abandoned house is fun, Eddie you could've died, you could have ended up like your sister!"

"What do you mean!?"

"She left this morning, I assumed she was at the Criss' house, you know the family who got your father killed, but they insisted she wasn't there and was last seen there last night when Victor's father was shot"

Eddie began to panic, unaware of where his big sister was. She could be dead right now, Pennywise could have got her. She could be half a corpse right now. Dead. Rotting. Bleeding. And still his mother wasn't bothered by the fact her oldest daughter was missing. Eddie muttered something under his breath which luckily Mrs Kasprak didn't hear, knowing if she did, he would've been told off. He related the words that he remembered Olivia saying the previous night.

A week later

Olivia hadn't been seen in over a week, and neither had Victor.

Lillie began panicking over her son, and Olivia. She knew that one day Olivia would become an in-law. But now the two were missing.

Sonia, however, was the complete opposite, she didn't worry about her at all. But acted more protective of Eddie and blamed it on the face Olivia was missing.

Henry had been arrested for the murder of his dad and his friend Belch. He was being questioned every day if he knew anything about Victor and Olivia, to which he always responded with "Yes" but nothing else.

The police were looking high and low for the two. Or at least places they most commonly went to The Quarry, nothing, the park, nothing.

Eddie, began to panic more and more everyday and started to go out on a night with Richie and try and find one of them, knowing if they were dead they would be near each other, if they weren't in the same place.

A mystery that haunted the two until Pennywise was finally killed. A mystery that forced Eddie to believe his sister was dead. The moment he realized was when he saw Bill and Georgie. Eds immediately looked over at Richie, tears forming in his eyes.

"Have hope ed's" Richie whispered

But that hope was crushed that same night when they searched through a tunnel and saw Lillie's car with someone with blonde hair sat in the backseat with his neck painted with dry blood. Blood was on the drivers seat, and passenger seat.

When Richie shone the light in the face of the bloody guy, Eddie let out a gasp and Richie immediately knew that this mystery wouldn't end well.

(Sorry this is a short chapter, I will make sure the next chapter is longer, and it will also be the last chapter of this book, sorry it's a short book! However I am going to rewrite the chapters and make them longer after publishing this one and putting them into 3rd person.)