× Edgar x Trans!Male!Reader ×

A/N: YAAAAY! Another request by my, now favorite person, @botwfan236! Ages! •w• = Edgar - 18, Y/n - 19. Also, key note, d/n is dead name while y/n is your preferred name. I hope y'all enjoy!

Edgar's POV

Today was a lovely day. I had finally snuck out from the gangs hideout, and decided to explore since I only go outside if we're doing bad guy stuff. I remembered to stay out of sight from cops, stole a few things here and there, until I accidentally bumped into someone. Fearing it was the cops, i tried to think up a lie from being arrested. "Oh my gosh, I'm soooo sorry miser! I-i just moved here and I wasn't looking and-" "Hey, it's okay. We all make mistakes. You did nothing wrong buddy. If anything, I should be asking if your okay." I looked up to see a man, his friendly smile calming me down. "Y-yeah, I'm okay, mister..." "Names Y/n-" "Ohhh D/N!~" Said a voice from afar. He cringed a bit before turning around. I look over to see a girl, with long strawberry blone hair, pink eyes, wearing a long, exposing, dress. She waved at him, smiling and winking. He turned back to me. "Sorry. I gotta jet, I'll see you around? Maybe we can hang out and get to know each better." That made me smile, "Of course. See you around, Y/n!" I then scurry off. I knew that wasn't going to be the last time I saw him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

And you bet a billion dollars that wasn't the last time Edgar saw Y/n. They spent almost every day together. Hanging out, playing games, getting to know each other. You name it. And the reason for almost is because of Y/n's fiance, Wendy. She never respected Y/n pronouns or sexuality. And because of Edgar's self-proclaimed dad's. They caught him sneaking away from time to time and Edgar always says he's going on patrol. Now whenever the chaotic duo was together, they would be happy. That was went they realized....they had feelings for each other. They had both tried to hide it but they realized it was harder than it seemed. Whenever one of them smiled or laughed, the other blushed. But let's take it to right now. Pretty much EVERYONE in the town knew the two were crushing, and they were all wait for them to confess to each other, even the police and Edgar's father's were at the edge of their seats. The duo was sitting at little table for two, outside from a restaurant that they normally dine at. They were chatting per usual when suddenly. "Oh D/N!~" Y/n and Edgar cringed. It was Wendy again. The girl was a pain. "I thought I might find you here. Oh....it's you, spider boy. Anyways, how are you, darling?~" She said. "Uh, I have a name, Wendy." Edgar said clearly annoyed. "Yeah, I don't care. Now, D/n, can we get married now?" Y/n looked shocked. He stood up, "That's my best friend, Edgar. He is trying to talk to you...and you just wave him off!?!" He stats, growing angry. Wendy seemed to wave of his anger as well. "Well, he is a six-legged, fat, freak soo." Now Y/n wasn't the type to be angry. It's very rare. But that sentence, made him snap. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TAKE TO HIM LIKE THAT!? EDGAR IS A SPIDER! OF COURSE HE HAS SIX LEGS, HES THE BEST SPIDER I KNOW! HES KIND, CARING, LOVE HIS FAMILY, HARD WORKING AND YOU CALL HIM A 'FREAK'!?? " Edgar tried to calm him down, but Y/n kept going. The whole town was watching, loving the drama. Edgar didn't hear much but the ending caught him off guard. "YOU KNOW WHAT?? IM DONE, THE ENGAGEMENT IS OFF! ME AND MY NEW BOYFRIEND, EDGAR, WILL LIVE A LONG HAPPY LIFE WITHOUT YOU!" Y/n then picked him up, bridal style. "Let's go, love." And with that, they left the restaurant and a almost crying Wendy. As the sun began to set, they found themselves in the center of town. They then sat down on the fountain to rest. Sitting in silence was the last thing they wanted to do. That's when Edgar spoke up. "Hey, Y/n. I have a question." Y/n genty turned his head, "Yeah? Shoot." The aracnind swallowed. "Didja mean it?" Now Y/n was confused. "Whatcha mean?" "Didja mean it when you said....that I was your...new boyfriend.." Finally remembering what happened, he blushed. "Yeah. I mean if that's okay with you." He took a deep breath before continuing, "you now all the stuff I said about you back there? All that was true. I really adore you being who you are on the inside." Edgar smiled, "R-really? Because I don't like you just for who you are on the outside. I like how caring, brave, courageous, creative and patient you are. And your quiet nature is adorable." They slowly got closer. "Aww. Edgar." That then became a hug. And ever so slowly, that hug became a first kiss. It was magical.....until the town cheered for them, making the spider embarrassed. Y/n however gave them a death glare. Charlie and Barley were seen in the crowd, cheering for their little son. As long as he's happy, their happy. Safe to say that the town will protect the chaotic couple till death.

------------------------------------------------

•Whew• Lot of words. Sorry it was mostly in 3rd person POV. Hope y'all have a great day/afternoon/evening!

-InkyWolf