(~Tfp Soundwave x Femme! Reader~)

(A/N): This is my first one, I'm sorry if it's cringe. No lemon in this one, sorry Soundwave simps. Okay, ima go now. bye-bye!

You woke up from recharge, opening your optics, but it was blurry. Once you had finally come to yourself, you could see that your "friend", Soundwave, was still doing something in the corner of the room that didn't interest you in many ways. "Soundwave, where am I?" You ask. Soundwave turns his head to look at you. "Statement: you're in my berthroom, (Y/N). I found you unconscious in the lab yesterday."

You had a faint memory of what had happened that last night, and you looked at your right servo to see it was bandaged. Soundwave had turned back around, because he knew you were safe when you were with him. Something about him makes you feel.. different. Like you could sail the seven seas with him. What? Were you really thinking that?!

You shook your helm, noticing your weird feeling in your spark. "That doesn't matter. Right?"

maybe.. it does..?

After a few megacycles, you and Soundwave have been getting really close.

until one day...

"Soundwave!" You say excitedly, running to hug Soundwave after not being able to see him for at least a few cycles.
He reacted strangely to your physical touch, but you were surprised, you usually hugged him after seeing him for a few cycles. Shaking his helm, Soundwave finally greeted you back in that weirdly cute, deep, monotone voice which you think was his voice. "Statement: Welcome back, (Y/N)." You smiled, releasing him from the hug.

The two of you traveled on peds to the Lab in the nemesis. It was pretty quiet, except for the sound of pedesteps hitting off of the metal floor, making you feel a little.. sick..

"So," You tried your best to start a conversation after a long break. "You.. do know about.. love, right?" You asked, pretty bluntly. "Reply: Yes." Soundwave responded, almost acting like he was trying to avoid that subject. "Well, uh.. you're.. I-I.. uh" you stuttered, trying to act normal. Suddenly, Soundwave made a Right turn, heading somewhere else but the Lab.

"Soundwave? W-Where are you going?!" You yelled while stopping, instantly running  behind him. He headed downstairs, towards the basement.

~(Soundwave's pov:)~

I could hear her steps behind me. It felt like every memory of her was rushing inside of my helm. Her smile. Her laugh. Everything about her was..
Perfect.

~(3rd person again <3)~
You and Soundwave had eventually traveled to the Lab, when Soundwave finally spoke up.
"Statement: (Y/N), I have something to say." Soundwave said, grabbing a container to his right, observing it. "Okay, what is it..?" You reply, only a few feet behind him. "Statement: I've been hiding it for too long."

You tilted your helm, noticing that Soundwave was taking of his.. visor?!

When he looked back at you, it was like looking at a whole new mech. He had 2 purple optics, dermas were perfect, He was.. HOT! <(LOL)>

"Question: Are you okay?" You could see his optics dilate. "Yes- uh.. what did you want to— tell me?"
Soundwave took two steps toward you. When you looked up at him, he softly grabbed your chin, you could see a very slight smirk on his face.
"Soundwave?" You asked again, this time, your whole faceplate turning blue from your blush.
"Statement: I've been meaning to ask you, (Y/N), but.." he said, ever so slightly leaning closer to you.
"Will you become my sparkmate?" You blush even harder, but eventually calmed yourself down.
"Y-Yes!" You finally said, leaning in to Soundwave and kissing him.
You realized, this was very strange having this feeling for an Antisocial, non-talking, tall, TIC that never really talked to any other mech.
Pushing the thought away from your mind, you'd eventually headed back to your berthroom. Happiness filling your spark when you said it again in your helm.
"He's mine! Finally!"

(A/N): 671 words other than these! Thanks for reading this, lemme know if I should publish a part 2!
I'm still working on this, I finished the last paragraph in 20 minutes.