𝚝𝚠𝚘.

excuse the mistakes , don't proofread.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁⠀⠀࿐ ପଓ˖⋆₊ ☆♡̷̷ Atlanta, GeorgiaJANUARY 2022▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
⠀⠀࿐ ପଓ˖⋆₊ ☆♡̷̷ Atlanta, Georgia
JANUARY 2022
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I sat in ms.Berry class watching as the time ticked by all I was thinking about was the start of winter break.

"today we will be doing the reborn baby project" Ms.Berry stated while some kids groaned and I rolled my eyes. The least I could be worried about is caring for a baby while I'm on winter break.

"take that or do this sixty question exam" she said smirking to herself.

"I never even changed a diaper how ima take care of a baby the hell" kace said munching on my bag of goldfish while other kids chimed in agreeing with kace.

"nigga you a whole baby yo self can't even trust yo ass with a baby" kaiden said shaking his head I let out a little laugh and kace put his hand over his heart acting fake hurt.

"really bestfriend this how you gone do me?" he said nodding his head picking up his desk scooting it over in a corner.

"KACE PUT THAT DESK BACK NOW!" Ms.Berry stood up out her seat pointing to where the desk originally was.

"Ms.Berry why you yelling at me like I won't jump out this window right now" he said smacking his teeth connecting his desk back with mines and Kaiden.

"anyways let's announce these partners who's excited?" Ms.Berry said smiling holding a clipboard in her hand.

"wow so she really just gone ignore me ?" kace said shaking his head.

"nigga stop being soft she know you be joking" Kaiden chimed in looking over at kace.

"I'll wait apparently you guys have something much more important to speak about" ms.berry said eyeing us.

"that's real nice of you ms.berry , anyways Kaiden shut the fuck up bitch you was crying cause yo-" kace began saying until ms.berry walked over to us asking him to mean to a desk by himself.

"free me man I didn't do this stuff this not me I'm fighting for my fucking life" kace said looking at me from the corner pouring water down his cheek.

Ms.Berry rolled her eyes and began announcing partners I scrolled on instagram until she got to my name.

"alright , cortez Mitchell and Nyzhai Bailey ... where's cortez- " she began to say as soon as he walked in the door walking straight to his seat.