𝚘𝚗𝚎.

excuse the mistakes , don't proofread.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𝐍𝐘𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐈 INDIGO 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘⠀⠀࿐ ପଓ˖⋆₊ ☆♡̷̷ Atlanta, GeorgiaJANUARY 2022▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝐍𝐘𝐙𝐇𝐀𝐈 INDIGO 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘
⠀⠀࿐ ପଓ˖⋆₊ ☆♡̷̷ Atlanta, Georgia
JANUARY 2022
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

" don't let nobody play with you, do you hear me indigo? I would hate to make a trip. " my mother said staring at me through the car mirror as she referred to me by my middle name.

nodding my head in agreement " yea ma I hear you " I replied opening the door stepping out the car putting my bookbag on my back.

" make sure you find out the bus schedule because I'm not about to be dropping you off everyday, I got a job to tend " she stated looking at me sternly.

I sighed and gave her a thumbs up with a fake smile as I made my way into carver high school I walked into the main office and waited until I was approached by somebody in the office.

" How can I help you " the lady wit a name tag that read ms. Cherry said starring deeply into my soul.

I fumbled with my words and played with my fingers " I'm ny - " I began to say before I was interrupted by the lady " speak faster baby, I got things to be doing your Nyzhai Bailey right ? " she said rolling her eyes as I nodded my head in agreement , she picked up a folder with my name shoving it in my direction.

I opened the folder looking at my schedule uttering to myself as it read my first block was algebra ll. this is gonna be an exciting day I thought as I walked out the office without any assistance to my class.

I walked through the halls admiring the school until I was stopped by a big security officer. " what are you doing out of class where's your pass ? " he said stopping me midway.

" it's my first day I'm trying to find room 204 " I replied fidgeting with my fingers.

" Oh , I apologize it's right - CORTEZ WHAT YOU DOING IN THESE HALLS " he screamed looking pass my shoulder walking over to this boy. 

" man brown you tripping, hill tripping too that's why I ain't in her class now " he replied nonchalantly making eye contact with me as I looked down at my feet.

" get to class cortez and take her with you she new she in hill class also " the security guard replied shaking his head walking away from the boy.

I stood there looking at my feet standing awkwardly. " you gone stand there or you gone come on " he said swinging his locs out his face as I looked up making eye contact with him nodding my head in embarrassment.