"how have you been" i asked.

"i'm doing alright, it's tuff in here but i'm managing, i wish you woulda came and seen me sooner though" He said.

"Me to, i was just in such a dark place at the start, even now i still blame myself" I said.

"Don't blame yourself chey, i did what i did because i wanted to, you didn't tell
me to kill james, i was just so mad about the hurt he caused you and how he was walking free, somebody who does something like that doesn't deserve to live" he said.

"I think about you everyday, i just wish you weren't in here" i said.

"i think about you everyday to, i haven't stopped thinking about you, cheyenne i want you to know that you mean the world to me, i can't see myself with anybody other then you, i love you" he smiled.

"I love you to" i said, giving him a kiss on the lips.

"HEY, NO TOUCHING" a guard yelled.

"Hakeem i need to tell you something" I said.

"Okay" he said.

"Im.." i paused.

"Your what" he asked.

"i'm so nervous, i don't want you to be mad at me" i said. i felt like i was finna cry or pass out or both.

"calm down chey, breathe, i'm not going to be mad at you, i promise" he said.

I took a deep breathe.

"Pregnant" I said.

"What" he said.

"i'm pregnant" I said.

He didn't say nothing, he just sat there with his eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"you said you wouldn't be mad but your mad" i said, starting to cry.

"no i'm not mad, i'm just...processing" Hakeem said.

"i'm supposed to be 3-4 months" i said, sitting my ultrasound pictures on the table.

"wow" hakeem said, looking at the pictures.

"Have you told your parents"  Hakeem asked.

"no, i've only told the group, i asked them not to tell you" I said.

"i can't believe this" he said.

"i'm scared, i don't want to be a single teen mom" I said.

"you won't be, i promise imma get out soon, imma be out before the baby is born" he said.

"how do you know that, i don't wanna do this alone, i don't think i can do this" i said, realizing that i'm actually gonna have a baby.

"Cheyenne you can do this, even if i'm not there which i will be, you can still do this. me and our friends are with you every step" Hakeem said.

"okay" I smiled, we changed the subject and talked about life and mostly how he's doing in jail.

when it was time to leave, i quickly gave hakeem a kiss, laughing as i walked out of the building.

I arrived back home feeling 10x better then i've felt in these past 2 months with him gone.

"Hello mama" i smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Hello" she said suspiciously.

"What" i laughed.

"i don't know u seem different" she said.

"i went to see hakeem today" i smiled.

"Oh, and how did it go" She asked.

"good, i missed him so much" I smiled.

"well I'm happy your happy, now make the table I'm almost done with dinner" My mom said.

I made the table as my mom made plates.

"Tell your sister and dad it's time to eat" my mom said.

"TIME TO EAT" I yelled.

"Well i could've done that" she rolled her eyes, sitting the plates at the table.

We all sat down at the table, we prayed over our food then begin eating.

"i have something to tell y'all" i interrupted.

"okay" my dad said, and they all looked at me giving me their attention.

i took the ultrasound picture that were on my lap and sat them on the table.

"is this-"my dad said.

"no way-" my mom said.

"YOUR PREGNANT" Genevieve yelled.

"that means you did the dirty, i think I'm gonna throw up" my dad said.

"this is so unexpected" my mom said.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me" i said.

"were not mad baby" my mom said.

"well" my dad said.

"i'm gonna have a niece or a nephew" Genevieve smiled.

"when did you find out" my mom said.

"2 weeks ago, i'm 3-4 months" I said.

"i'm guessing Hakeem's the father" my dad asked and i nodded

"well you know me and your dad got you" my mom said.

"ya, we can go shopping next week, and try turning my office into a nursery" my dad said.

"thank you, i'm so happy" i smiled.

"we're always here for you chey" Genevieve smiled.

i'm so grateful to have such a supportive & loving family.

__________________________
-y'all knew she was gonna be pregnant soon sooo....