13⚪️

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

I woke up with the most horrible headache and puffy eyes, well thats what happens when you cry all day then cry yourself to sleep.

I got up and took me a quick shower, i usually do my makeup but today i didn't have the energy, i just threw on some clothes and left.

Ass&Titties.Com posted on their story!

When i got to school i just stayed in my car for like 10 minutes deciding if i just wanna go back home, eventually i said fuck it and just went to 1st period

if i just wanna go back home, eventually i said fuck it and just went to 1st period.

Of course Hakeem was once again sitting in the back with all his annoying, stuck-up as friends. Me and Hakeem are different he was popular before we even went together and while we were best friends now me, i didn't have many friends Makayla, Bella, and Winter were my only friends but Clarence, James and Elijah soon became my friends.

I heard one of them whisper, but they obviously wanted me to hear it.

"Guess we know who's not talking the break up very well" I heard a girl say, and some of them started laughing.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the comment, it's funny how people won't say shit to you, but once you do something they don't like they wanna mess with you.

I literally haven't talked to nun of those people, but once i broke up with Hakeem everybody seems to have a problem with me.

"See Hakeem, you need a real woman" One girl said, as i scoffed.

"I ain't stressin, she was easy any way" I heard him say, which made me turn my head.

"What did you say" I said.

"He isn't talking to your ugly ass" One girl said.