𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

He gazed at the home page with hearts in his eyes and particularly focused on the new status of her page. The message detailed that her stream would go live in a few moments and that her viewers should prepare themselves. Harry didn't hesitate before clicking on the link and joining the waiting room. It was a personalized format of the standby screen that the site offered, and Harry found that the touch made his time with her all the more intimate. The sweet messages filling the space where her stream would be displayed and the soft music filling his ears made him feel as though she had done this just for him.

Watching her—spending this time with her—was a dream.

Harry watched the sweet message change before she turned her camera on, the tip encouragements and amount of prematurely paid tips increasing as time went on. The thread of messages along the side of Harry's screen was being flooded far too quickly for him to read the sentiments of other individuals watching her. He attempted to ignore them, however, for he couldn't imagine his girl performing for anyone but him. It was a thought that would torment him otherwise.

His moment of contemplation was halted when the standby screen disappeared and the screen flickered. He was immediately taken by the blissfully familiar view of his girl with her face out of the frame, and the soft build of her body eliciting the pleasurable, conditioned reaction from Harry. His cock hardened and the pearls of precum bubbling from his tip increased tenfold.

           "Hi, love," she spoke, her soft lips shaping the words as though they were dripping in honey. "How are you tonight? Feeling good?"

Harry found pleasure in the pattern in which she began her streams. She always began by inquiring about her viewers' days and although each of her viewers was there for similar reasons, his girl kept the beginning sweet and innocent. It had become one of his favourite parts of her streams, for Harry enjoyed basking in the notion that in another world, she could be his girl and perform exclusively for him. Regardless of the fact that he was unsure whether it was a calculated choice or an instinctual matter.

A regular flood of comments came pouring into the stream, numerous ignoring her question, prompting her to remove her clothes, or giving her short answers before commenting on her preferred title of a good girl. Harry struggled to follow the stream, but was nonetheless uncaring, for he much preferred typing out his response. Unlike other views, he didn't overlook her pleasantries, and instead commented politely.

Spoontoyourhoney: my day sucked until now :( you always cheer me up tho, and I'd much rather be here with you than doing work... :)

Although Harry wasn't certain she would respond or even see his comment in the flood of others, he hoped that it would stand out amongst the majority of filthy, performance-related statements. Harry was responding to her question and extending the pleasantries rather than jumping cock-first into the stream. A soft coo sounded through the speakers of his computer, and Harry adjusted it on his lap as a means to bring it closer. He wished to hear everything she offered—especially when it had a soft smile curling on her lust lips, as it did now.

           "Well I'm very happy you're here, baby. I love spending time with you, so hopefully, your work can wait until tomorrow... I have some nice things planned for tonight that you won't want to miss."

Her breasts strained against the tight fabric of her shirt as she breathed, and it did nothing to conceal the plump tits beneath or the pert nipples poking through. If Harry wasn't feeling so happy with himself that his comment had been noticed by her, or the warm lilt of her voice when she spoke directly to him, he would have been enamoured with the sight before him. The way her bark arched to sway her tits, her hands resting on the plush of her thighs.