Chapter 14: Time In LA!

En başından başla

Ashley wrapped her legs around him holding his body close to her still sweaty chest, while her hands glided through his dark brown hair, this wasn't supposed to happen now but Ashley didn't mind the idea of him fucking her on the kitchen counter, they haven't been able to be this active over the passed few weeks since, Amanda, Micheal and Johnny have been staying with them, now their not, they are in LA but they wanted to give Logan and Ashley their own space and chose to get their own rental.

Logan: Oh fuck!

Logan quickly broke the kiss as Ashley let him go, the smoke alarm started going off taking their attention away from their horniness and the now burning eggs, Ashley watched from sitting on the kitchen island as Logan put the frying pan in the sink and run the cold tap on it, Milo still sat by while Logan turned to his wife.

Logan: Wanna go out for breakfast?

Ashley laughed to him as Logan started to laugh as well, this isn't even their house, it's a rented Air BnB they got, sure the WWE offered them a hotel room but their here for a good week and wanted to live in a little more comfort, hotel's are great for 1 or 2 nights but for 7, doesn't sound that fun to them.

Ashley: Okay. As long as we can still have that shower~

Logan smiled to her with a big nod, over selling it once again making her laugh, Logan didn't wait though, taking her hand in his, dragging her off the kitchen island and up the stairs to their bathroom where they had a fun shower, Milo still sat there and waited for his food...

==========================

The shower took longer then they expected but that's what you get for warming up before hand, what was supposed to be a few minutes actually lasted closure to half an hour, either way, they got cleaned and satisfied before drying up and getting ready to get something to eat, Logan was first to be ready, only because he didn't have his hair and make-up to do...

... Well, he had to comb his hair back but that's about it, not that Ashley's complaining, he's hot with that hairstyle, when they first met, he kinda just left it and let it sit around like a teenager in high school, he looked cute then but he's hot now.

Ashley let him leave as he went to feed Milo before they went to eat, she however had an idea and contacted a few of their friends to see if they wanted to join them, Amanda and Micheal are joining them as well as Becky and Colby, Logan and Ashley are going to be the only two there without a child, Ashley doesn't want to make Logan feel bad about it, she just has to wait a little while longer.

Logan: Ready to go?

Ashley is in fact ready and hopped her way down the stairs, Ashley saw him pick his wallet and keys up, he obviously already has his phone on him and walked towards her, Milo finally happily eaten as his mommy and daddy are still hungry...