Bao'er said amazingly, "Third aunt, are you a devil?"

Mu Wanqing:…? ? ?

Mu Jinyao outside was taken aback and scolded lightly, "Bo'er, what nonsense, apologize quickly. Third sister, children are ignorant, don't be angry."

Mu Wanqing knew as soon as she heard it, that adults must be used to talking in front of children, tsk tsk tsk, so in the eyes of the Mu family's first house, she is a devil?

She stared at the little boy with interest, "Have you ever seen a devil as beautiful as me?"

Seeing her kind attitude, the little boy opened a pair of ignorant eyes, tilted his head and thought for a while, "No, you look good, you are a fairy."

Give him something delicious, that is the little fairy.

Mu Wanqing raised her eyebrows, a little surprised, not bad, good vision, sweet mouth, the little guy has a bright future.

"Yes, I am a beautiful and kind little fairy." She took out a candy, "Here, this is a reward."

The little boy is stunned, and candy?

Hope the little fairy aunt will give him a lot of candy!

Other children looked over eagerly, "Aunt San, I also want candy."

Mu Wanqing teased them with candy in her hand, "You can only eat candy if you praise me for being beautiful."

Don't think that children don't understand anything when they are young, in fact, they are smarter than anyone else.

The children immediately blew rainbow farts, one was sweeter than the other, and boasted in 360 degrees.

The third aunt is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, more beautiful than a fairy.

The one said, the third aunt is so beautiful, I am dumbfounded, I will be filial to the third aunt in the future.

Another said, the most beautiful girl in the world is actually my third aunt, everyone envies me.

Sister Mu Jinyao twitched at the corners of her mouth outside, her face was hot, these little guys dared to blow, and Mu Wanqing dared to listen.

Come on, don't be ashamed.

What's wrong with a child, just want to eat candy.

The more Mu Rongxue listened, the more familiar it became, "If I remember correctly, they usually coax the old lady like this."

Mu Jinyao nodded silently.

In the end, Mu Wanqing gave each person two candies, and made the little guy dance with joy.

Mu Wanqing looked at the little girl in her arms, the little girl had been sitting obediently in Mu Wanqing's arms, drinking tea, her pale face turned a little bloody.

“Little girl, why don’t you eat candy?”

Xiaoya held the candy in her hand and swallowed her saliva. "I want to take it back to eat with my grandparents."

Mu Wanqing touched her little head, unable to hide her love, "Good boy, really good."

She moved in her heart and suddenly had an idea, "Idle is idle, let me tell you a story."

There are no children who don't like listening to stories, and they responded enthusiastically.

Mu Wanqing talked about the magic version of Snow White, who changed Snow White into a little fairy, and the evil queen into an old witch. Eat poisonous fruit for the little fairy, and also want to sell the little fairy to the bad guy as a slave.