[10] 'Another 4th wall break'

It was just another day for Team Noir as they patrolled the streets of New York, ready to take on any threats that came their way. As Spider-Noir, Hugh "HJ" Johnson swung through the city, using his superhuman strength and agility to take down criminals and protect the innocent. Meanwhile, Deadpool, aka Riley Ross, used his regenerative abilities and skilled marksmanship to take out any foes that stood in their way. And Daredevil, aka Michael Murphy, used his heightened senses and martial arts expertise to round out the team and keep the city safe.

But today, something was different. As they swung through the city, HJ noticed that Riley kept breaking the fourth wall, talking to someone unseen and seemingly ignoring the rest of the team.

"Hey, who are you talking to?" HJ asked, eyeing Riley suspiciously.

"Oh, just the readers," Riley replied with a sly grin. "You know, the people who are reading this story right now."

HJ and Michael exchanged confused glances. "What do you mean, the readers?" HJ asked, frowning in confusion. "There's no one here but us."

Riley chuckled. "You poor, naive souls," he said, shaking his head. "You don't even realize that you're just characters in a story, do you?"

HJ and Michael looked at each other in shock. "What are you talking about?" HJ asked, his voice laced with disbelief.

"Oh, come on," Riley said, rolling his eyes. "You've got to be kidding me. You honestly don't realize that you're just figments of someone's imagination?"

HJ and Michael were speechless, trying to wrap their heads around this revelation. "Are you saying that we're not real?" HJ asked, his voice filled with disbelief.

"Well, not in the traditional sense," Riley replied with a shrug. "I mean, sure, you exist within the confines of this story, but outside of it, you're just words on a page."

HJ and Michael were shocked, struggling to come to terms with this new information. "But how is that possible?" HJ asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Oh, come on," Riley said, rolling his eyes. "You've got to have figured it out by now. We're superheroes, for goodness' sake. We have powers and abilities that defy the laws of physics. It's not exactly realistic, is it?"

HJ and Michael looked at each other in shock, their minds racing as they tried to process this new information. "So, what does that mean for us?" HJ asked, his voice laced with fear.

"It means that we're just characters in a story," Riley replied with a shrug. "But that doesn't mean we can't have a good time while we're here. We might as well make the most of it, right?"

HJ and Michael nodded, still in shock but slowly coming to terms with this new revelation. "I guess you're right," HJ said, sighing. "We might as well make the most of it while we're here."

"Exactly," Riley said, grinning. "Now let's get back to kicking butt and taking names, shall we?"

And with that, Team Noir swung back into action, ready to take on whatever challenges came their way, even if they were just characters in a story.