[1] 'Spider-Noir and Deadpool met for the first time.'

Hugh "HJ" Johnson was just an ordinary high school student with a passion for web-slinging and justice. He had always dreamed of becoming a superhero, just like his idol, Spider-Man. But little did he know, his dreams were about to become a reality.

One fateful day, while on his way home from school, HJ stumbled upon a group of thieves trying to rob a local jewelry store. Without hesitation, he donned his homemade Spider-Noir costume and swung into action.

Using his advanced spider-like abilities and quick thinking, HJ was able to take down the thieves and save the day. As he swung away from the scene, a mysterious figure appeared before him.

"Impressive work, Spider-Noir," the figure said, revealing himself to be none other than Riley Ross, a.k.a. Deadpool.

"Thanks, but who are you?" HJ asked, unsure of who this strange superhero was.

"I'm Deadpool, and I've been keeping an eye on you, HJ. I've seen the potential in you and think you would make a great addition to my team of superheroes."

HJ was shocked by the offer, but couldn't resist the opportunity to team up with his idol. And so, the two set off on their first mission as a duo, taking down villains and saving the world.

As they worked together, HJ learned valuable lessons from Deadpool and honed his skills as a superhero. Together, they became a formidable force to be reckoned with.

As the years passed, HJ became known as Spider-Noir, a respected and feared superhero in his own right. And he knew he had Deadpool to thank for helping him achieve his dreams.