[4] 'Another Universe?'

As HJ, Riley, and Michael continued to protect the city, they found themselves facing a threat unlike any they had encountered before. A group of powerful villains from another universe had arrived, determined to take over their world.

But the three superheroes weren't about to let that happen without a fight. As they prepared to take on the villains, they were suddenly confronted by three familiar figures: Peter Parker, a.k.a. Spider-Man, Wade Wilson, a.k.a. Deadpool, and Matt Murdock, a.k.a. Daredevil.

"Who are you guys?" HJ asked, confused by the sudden appearance of these new heroes.

"We're from another universe," Peter explained. "We've been tracking these villains for a while and we need your help to take them down."

HJ, Riley, and Michael were amazed by the idea of another universe and were more than happy to team up with these experienced heroes. Together, they launched a fierce attack on the villains, using their combined skills and abilities to take them down.

As the dust settled and the villains were defeated, the six heroes stood victorious. HJ couldn't believe he had just fought alongside his idols and was grateful for the opportunity to learn from them.

As Peter, Wade, and Matt prepared to return to their own universe, they thanked HJ, Riley, and Michael for their help and left them with some words of wisdom.

"Remember, always stay true to your values and never give up on your dreams," Peter said as he swung away.

And with that, the three heroes from another universe vanished, leaving HJ, Riley, and Michael to continue their own adventures as Spider-Noir, Deadpool, and Daredevil.