Chpt. R

5 years later...

The couple had the up and down but no relationship is perfect.

Sungchan because an actor, he was pretty huge in so many countries and was super rich.
His lover, Shotaro, because an idol and was super popular/famous that he also because super rich.

For a while they kept there relationship a secret pretending they were just best friends but of course the media being crazy as they were fidgeted things out.

They of course supported eachother's dream and encouraged one another to do better.

Sometime there were small problems one would be jealous of the other,
Shotaro would be super happy to watch one of his lovers film, but he couldn't help but because insecure and jealous whenever a scene of his lover kissing/making out with another actor/actress.

But Sungchan would also get jealous whenever he sees his lover get really close with his group members.

But they would fix it and talk thing out, they were both super happy and grateful to be with eachother as they knew they didn't eachother in order to live.

+++

Will you marry me?

Those words were spoken to him a year ago and they got married months later.

"Baby, look out picture came." Sungchan looked up to see his lover who was holding there wedding picture.

"You look lovely baby." Shotaro sat next to his husband enjoying the moment and earth his lover was giving him.

"Thank you..." Shotaro still wasn't used the the man's flirting. He was so in love.

"But your picture I took off you on our honeymoon has to be my favorite." The man gave the older man a smirk remeber that night like it was yesterday.

"Stop!" Shotaro's face because red remembering that night.

The night he got pregnant.

The same night Sungchan decided to take picture of the smaller a naked body just for him.

"I hate you!" The older man pouted looking away, Sungchan just cooed at the sight finding his husband adorable.

"I love you to baby." Sungchan put a diner under the older's chin forcing the older to look at him.

They both smiled and kissed eachother.

They did fall for ever hard...

+++

"And that is how we met and fell in love." Sungchan proudly told there love story to their son.

Jung Sunghee. He had dark-brown hair and of course got his papa's height. He was short but he had a scary personality.

"Wow! You and papa really did fall in love." The 16 year old boy finally got the whole detailed love story even though he felt uncomfortable when he had to war when they made love when they were younger.

"Yea and we still are" Shotaro came out of no where holding some treats for the two males.

"Hey baby, here let me help you there love." Sungchan got up to help the older carry the snack trays.

The small happy family was gonna have a family night, they did this every Friday. The couple making sure to make time for their son.

Knock Knock...

There was knocking at the door making everyone stop in there movement.

"I'll get it." Sunghee said as he got up and walked over to the door making sure to take his candy with him as he knew his papa would take it.

Shotaro saw this and gave the boy a fake-shocking face pretended to be offended.

Sunghee just giggled and walked to the door and opening it.

The couple looked at the door when they heard there son drop his candy on the ground, they got worried and quickly made their way over to boy but stopping in there track.

"Eric what are you doing here. Should you be with your bf?" The couple heard him say that and knew they shouldn't interfere as it was their son's own problem.

"He is not my boyfriend! Gosh can you not take the hint!" Eric grabbed the younger shirt collar and pulled him into a kiss. The younger was suprise but he soon melt into the kiss.

"I like you and only you." Eric looked at the boy who was blushing hard.

"I like you too..." Sunghee shyly let there other know his true feelings. The other male was so glad to hear those words and hugged the boy.

Be my boyfriend then....

+++

Super cringy! Anyways done! Thank you for reading. 🤍