V.

"Channie! A very energetic boy ran up to kiss boyfriend and jumped so can can give him a peck on the lip.

"Baby, how are you doing?" Sungchan asked as he picked the boy up into his arms and walked over to the couch.

"My legs hurt but I'm happy to be with you." Shotaro giggled as he placed his small head on the older shoulder.

"Sorry but it your fault, i love you and you made me feel bad" Sungchan said as he softly kissed the boy head with so much love.

"Yah! Don't say stuff like that." He was  glad to have a boyfriend like him.

The postition they were in was comfy well Atleast
for them.

Sungchan was sitting down as Shotaro was sitting on his lap, head on the shoulder of Sungchan and Sungchan arms around his waist perfectly just how they were meant to be there.

Sungchan was wearing sweatpants with a black shirt that was showing the outline of his abs and muscles.

Shotaro was wearing a white over-size shirt barley covering thigh and some pair of black boxers

What a cute couple right?

"How about we go on a date?" Sungchan suggested feeling like he needed to better as boyfriend. Shotaro thought for a minute but of course he agreed to it.
"Sure?" Shotaro look up at his boyfriend a gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you so much." The younger was so happy to have his cute little boyfriend. He adored him so much and he wouldn't dare lose him.

"Love you too now cmon let get ready!" He got of his laps and started to run to the younger closet.

^^^

"How about you wear this?" Sungchan gave the other a cute outfit that he picked out for his lover.

"Thank you channie!" Sungchan smiled at the other's cuteness. He was really in love with the boy.

"I'll wear this then, I'll be back baby" Sungchan left the room leaving the other boy to change as well.

^^^

Both boys were enjoying their date and were now sitting under a tree, Shotaro sitting in between his boyfriend legs, watching the sun go down and the wind softly breezing across them both.

"Sho, I'm so glad to have you." Sungchan kiss the top of his boyfriend forehead, he was glad to have a boyfriend like him.

"Me too channie!" Shotaro then kissed the younger as the sun had finally gone down and the starts rose upon the black-blue sky.

Sungchan manage to get them a private date dinner and the whole arcade to themself.

You could say Sungchan was rich and so whipped for the Japanese.

The whole day was full of laughs and kisses both of them really enjoys today and it was time to go home and sleep.

Edit! 1-27-24