O.

It been weeks since the both boy started dating and it was really great. They were both very happy and very truthful to one another.

Until Shotaro saw how Sungchan was getting really close with his sister and it was bothering him.

"Channie? Wanna go for walk?" He was trying to get his boyfriend to leave his home before his sister got home.

"Can we wait for you sister to come?" Sungchan said as he put his phone away. Shotaro was pretty annoyed and hurt by this point. Who wouldn't? His boyfriend preferred to wait for his sister than spent time with him.

"Fine! I'm leaving I'll be back in a couple of hours!" Shotaro said as he got up and grabbed his shoes and jacket.
"Wait taro!" Sungchan followed the older and tried to hug him but the older just pushed him away.

"I don't wanna see you right let go!" Shotaro said as tears started to run down his small face startling the younger.

"Tell me what wrong?" Sungchan was trying his best to calm down his boyfriend but before he say anything Shotaro left leaving him to rush to get his stuff on and following the older but he was to late as the older had just vanished into the pretty rainy fog.

It's been hours since he last heard from the older and he getting really worried.
His tried to call him and text him but seem like he was ignoring him and the only 2 place he could really at were the dance studio or the park but which one?
So he went to every park and the boy wasn't any of them so he walked to the pratice studio.

Shotaro was walking but to where?
He really just didn't want to be with his "boyfriend".

"If he want to be with her then he can be with her, I knew he was using me for her." Those were Shotaro's thought.

After 30 minutes he made it to his favorite place, the dance studio. He really loves dancing and was so good at it.
He went to one of the room and was just blasting music, his body was moving perfectly but inside his body was hurting so bad.
He really felt like a perfect piece of paper was getting ripped apart.

4 hours, it took him 4 hour to let all the anger and sadness to calm down until he made eye contact with Sungchan.

"Baby...what wrong?" He started to make is way over to the other and the boy walked backward finally he hit the mirror behind him and Sungchan arm trapping him.

"Go make out with her and leave me alone! All you've done to was ignore me or only talk to me about my sister! I'm your boyfriend she's not your girlfriend! I really thought you loved me but I guess you didn't!" Shotaro yelled at the younger letting those tears fall down his face as he hit Sungchan chest finally feeling tired.

"Baby..oh gosh..I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Please don't leave me I'm sorry, Shotaro I love you so much I would die for you, I promise you I don't like your sister that way I'm sorry." Sungchan hugged the older tighter not wanting to let go anytime soon.

"I hate you, channie.." Shotaro said as he was being pulled down to the floor with the younger wrapping his arm around him.

"You can hate me all you want but I love you so much." Sungchan said as he cuddled him closer than ever.