L.

Wanring: cringe

"Taro! Come back here!" A very tall yet cute boy was screaming as he was chasing his best friend down the hall.

Why was he chasing he best friend? because Shotaro had chosen to pull a prank on him which kinda caused some crazy girl to chase after Sungchan.

The picture he posted was only meant to be a joke but somehow the girl found it hot.
Shotaro knew he would be dead, as he knew Sungchan did not like girl or even worst being chased by them.

"I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!" Shotaro yelled back he of course as the end of the hall but luckily it ran into the boys bathroom and where the girl wouldn't be able to go i to but his best friend would.

He ran the end of the bathroom as a tall, cute, and handsome boy was looking at him mad.

"Baby, why? Would you do that!" Sungchan said as he wrapped his arms around the older boys waist. Shotaro could only blush at the nickname his bestfriend was calling him.

"It funny and hot to see you get mad, plus girl like you so much." He said as he giggled. Oh how Sungchan loves those little laughs and smiles.
But of course he only had eyes on a certain Japanese boy.

"Mhm but you know I don't like girls." Sungchan said with a small smile had he hid his face into his hyungs neck.

"I know..." Shotaro mood just went down knowing that his crush had a crush on someone.
"Can I know who it is?" Shotaro asked with a shy smile.

"How about..." he paused and look down at the pretty boy that he had trapped under his arms. He bend down the the boys height and kissed him.

The kiss was sweet but long.
As soon as he felt those lips he knew he was addicted to them. Sungchan started to make it deeper and of course Shotaro wasn't complaining until he let some small noises. The older face was getting redder and hotter by the second.

"S-Sungchan!" Shotaro started to hit the younger chest as he was so shocked and embarrassed at the same time.

Sungchan only chuckled at the boy reaction.
"So? Be mine will you Shotaro?" The boy said with a small smile an hugged the other tighter.

"Yes of course!" Shotaro said he he kissed him again but this time short but full of love and sweetness.

"I'm glad I can cal you mine and not have anyone chasing me because of a ugly picture you took of me." He cuddled the younger tighter laughing and well the other boy he couldn't stop giggling.

"It was funny how they found it hot but no one can have you only me!" Shotaro said he felt the warmth around him he felt safe and loved.

"Yes yes baby..now let go home." He held their hand together as they left school finally a good day for the both of them.

"Welcome home sweetie! Oh hello there Shotaro, how have you been?" Was first thing the couples walked into.

"I'm doing great myself, how about you?"
Although Shotaro was used to coming over, this time it was different. This time he is now Sungchan's boyfriend.

"I'm good sweetie well what bring you here?" Sungchan was about to say something but he felt a little pinch on his finger so he look at the other who was clearly nervous.

"Oh we just wanted to hangout together so we came here but mom why are you here this early?" Sungchan questioned his mom, his mom wasn't home around this time so what was she doing home so early?

"Oh well I wanted to come home early as I will be leaving tomorrow for a business trip tomorrow and I didn't want to leave my baby by himself." Shotaro and his mother both were giggling as the youngest was blushing hard.

"Mom!" Sungchan was now pretty annoyed. His mom always somehow found a way to embarrass to younger boy.

"Well, we'll be going to my room now." Sungchan started to walk up his room with the older as Shotaro wave at the mom.

"Ok! Be sure to come down for dinner when I call you!" Mrs. Jung told the boys, Sungchan and Shotaro only nodded and went into the boys room.