Sleepover and ghosts

The three friends went camping in the woods, Justus thought it would be a great idea and the others agreed, but Peter is not too sure anymore.
They all shared a small tent, Bob and Justus already asleep, Peter between them.
He said he felt scared at the edge of the tent so he squeezed into the space between Justus and Bob. Only Peter was being kept awake by the weird noises outside.
He could have sworn he heard footsteps near their tent, and he didn't like that at all.
The second detective saw something moving outside of their sleep place and couldn't bare it no longer, he rolled over and poked Bob into the side.
"Hey, HEY, Bob !", Peter whispered, sounding scared. Bob opened his eyes, groaned, closed them again and turned around to sleep again.
Peter groaned too, he couldn't believe Bob just ignored him, but to be fair, it was around 2 am, so he wasn't too mad at his friend.
"Justus ? Come on, Just'", Peter tried it on his other side, slapping the first detective lightly on the head.
"Hmmm ?", Justus said, rubbing his eyes.
"I think there is somebody !", Peter wouldn't dare to speak louder than a whisper.
"What ?", his friend didn't seemed to be impressed or even scared, "What do you mean 'somebody' ?".
Justus leaned on his elbows, blinking while looking at Peter.
"I heard footsteps. Outside", Peter seemed really scared, and even Justus seemed to notice.
"Pete', we are in the middle of a forest. It's night. What is the probability of someone being here as well ? Just think rationally.
It's around ...", Justus stated, having to think longer than usuals because he was still tired,
"0.003 %, there is absolutely no reason why you should be scared. There are even scientific studies that showed that the imagination can have an impact on the hearing. And since you tend to use yours very often, there is ...", he went on, stating facts.
Peter knew he should have tried to wake up Bob again, because Justus was the wrong person to went to.
He blacked out the whole speech his friend had prepared in a matter of seconds.
Justus, while he went on, saw Peters helpless and slightly annoyed face, so he finished his sentence and threw his clanked off of him a bit.
"Well, but scientists also say that company can help when someone is scared -", and as soon as Peter heard that, he jumped right next to Justus, covering himself with the blanket.
To make it comfortable, Just' put his arm around Peters shoulders, so both would fit under the blanket.
"You could have at least cover yourself with your own blanket.", Justus protested, but Peter felt so safe now, he was already drifting off.
"Alright. Good night, Peter.", Justus smiled, going back to sleep as well.