Chapter 12: Unwanted

(Art not made by me.)

(Boys P.O.V)

After (y/n's) quick summary of what could happen I grew more worried. The first night of her coming here was enough bloodshed for me. Sure I have spilled some as well with other monsters in the past but i still feel tired from it. I sat on the couch and tried to ease my mind watching national geographic. My sister was humming to herself in a way to self meditate hoping that all it'll be is a knock on the door and nothing more. At 2:23 in the morning we heard a loud screech and loud thumps come from the upstairs. We both rushed over seeing (y/n) roll down in her true form. She had claw marks behind her neck slightly bleeding. We were both in shock staring at her not knowing what to do.

(Your P.O.V)

Seeing them climb through the window i got a good jump on them biting their shoulder. They caught me off guard though as they used their tail to throw me against the bedroom door. I tried leaving the room not wanting to make keiths room bloody only for my neck to get attacked by their claws. Pushing myself away from them I fell down the stairs and say Zane and Grace staring at me with shock. I tried to yell at them to say they are here but not being able to talk it only came out as a roar. My "sentance" got cut off when my snout was suddenly bitten. Claws digging deep into my side making me cringe through my whole body. Zane's hands grabed the head and pulled their jaws off of me allowing me to return the favor by tearing open their chest with my teeth. A tail wrapped around my waist trying to squeeze the air out of me which wasnt enough. Grace grabbed the tail and wrapped it around its own legs. Hogtieing it in a way. The front legs were now clawing at Zane's arms making him bleed blue. I took their arm and put it in my mouth, I could feel their bone grinding against my teeth. With continuous shrieks I was able to break their arm. I backed up dodgeing their other arm when I suddenly saw a burst of blood come from their mouth. The amount horrified me a bit which is saying something considering what I am. Zane ripped apart their jaw. The bone now hanging from their face as their body became lifeless. I was almost scared of his strength but without their aid I could have looked alot worse. I glanced to Grace and nodded to the now bloody mess. She huffed as she magically manifested little cloud creatures. Im not sure what they were or of they were even bassed on any animals. Hell they didnt even have faces but it seemed they still somehow knew their purpose as their clouded coats became a slightly pink color as they soaked up the blood. Making it seem as if it was never there. Some even fluttered around the house probably in search for anymore messes. Clasping her hands together she sighed. "Alrighty big brother?" She turned to Zane, "I already have a hole set up in the backyard. Deal with the body and ill tend to her wounds." Without saying a word he nodded as he quickly left. One of the clouded things came up and gave her a medcit out of their fluff. Grace must have noticed my concerns as she giggled. "They manifested from the energy of clouds and counting sheep from children's dreams." I transformed myself back so I can actually talk. It kinda hurt but not being able to speak my mind was fusterating me. "They dont look like sheep." Putting a warm wet rag to my face she smiled, "well thats the fun in clouds. They can be any shape and be seen as anything. Its really up too imagination." I would have looked to see if i could see a sheep there but they popped into a little white puff and disappeared before I had the chance. I thought I was done with healing but i guess not.