Chapter 3: Uninvited Guest

*Your pov*

You finally made it to the little kids room, slowly turning the door knob the light from the hall way emitted through the room making the lump on the bed clearly visible. You went to the edge of the bed and reached your long claws to the blanket to slowly take off the covers to not disturb the child, your mouth watered with temptation. *SLAM!* All of a sudden the bedroom door was bashed open making the kid jump and wake up and scarring the shit out of me. The girl and big man did not look happy about my precense. And even more unfortunate for me was that the blue haired kid ran out from under the covers and coward behind his 2 guardians. I had to assume they were probably babysitters since they looked nothing alike. I really dont feel like fighting since this wound is starting to ache more but I might have to since this guy here wants to fight. To my surprise he was a shapshifter almost like me. His eyes glowed red as his face morphed more animal like with an extra set of teeth in his mouth, growling at me. The girl on the other hand stood there with her hands on her hips with a sour look on her face as she spoke. "You dont really need to do this you know. You can either walk away or you can change your ways." I would like to respond but I have something that inconvinces me a bit...i cant talk in my true form, I can only growl, hiss etc. The bigger man slowly began to take some steps towards me, seems like he wasnt going to wait for an answer anyways so I might as well stay in my beast form so im stronger. "Brother wait!" He suddenly lunged towards me trying to grab me but I backed away and jumped over his body. Now with his back to me I dig my claws into his back and bite his shoulder. He roars in pain. Looks like his sister was done with your shit so she took her long arm and grabbed 1 of your back legs and with a surprising amount of strength tried to pull you away towards the door. Your jaw let go but your claws still trailed a bit down his back. You let go and focused your attention on the girl and as your mouth nearly came into contact with her upset face your throat was grabbed aggressively from behind. Wrapping your tail around her to try to squeeze her to death you tried to focus on clawing his arm off. You got a few scratches in but to no avail he slammed you down on the ground and harshly pushed his knee into your shoulder and the other on your spine causing you to whimper from under him. For the day you pretty much lost all your energy so you layed still no longer able to fight back. With how flexable your species is you could turn your head to look at them but with the pain you decided not too. The girl walked into your view, same posture as before. "Are you done now? The kid needs to sleep." Unable to form words you only grunt towards her and look away. The twins looked at each other trying to figure out what to do with me since I dont disappear like the other monsters that they came across. The boy picked up my body and started to head towards the window but she stopped him. "Wait if they go outside they could wait for us to open the door and get in. Hmm maybe just lock them in the basement for now. Plus I dont think the cold rain is gonna help her shoulder. You assumed his face went back to normal as he began to speak, "you sure about that? By the way your nose is bleeding." Huh that's funny I didn't even notice her nose bleeding either. Maybe I hit her with my tail I dont know. Whats weird is that it didnt look like blood. It looked...pink for some reason. Now you notice that blue seems to be dripping from the big mans back as well. Strange. Before you could think any more the man wraped your own tail around you to tie your legs down as he huffed you over his shoulder and assuming you were headed to said called basement. Your vision was fading in and out as the girl kept talking to the little child about something. You couldnt even hear as you slowly passed out. You felt some pain here and there from what you had to assume was the fall down into the basement. Even when you opened your eyes all you saw was darkness but you saw a little light come from what had to be a fire escape route and you heard some thunder and rain from it. The sounds easily making you drift off into your slumber.