Chapter 7: A flirtatious Encounter

(Pic here is a pic made by sock herself aka the creator. I thought it fit the right vibe of this chapter I brewed up. Idk if this would be considered a lime but nothing spicy actually happened. Its just slightly suggestive. Anyways-)

Instead of laying down on the couch you headed to the kitchen to look for something small to eat. In the fridge you found an apple and as you took a bite you saw Grace walk in. Zane was on the couch like always but you noticed someone was missing. "Where's Keith?" She simply smilied, "hes visiting his grandparents for 4 days and then he'll be back." You simply nodded as you sat at the island looking over at the TV. He seems to watch alot of sports. "You watch sports all the time yet you dont seem interested in them. Why even watch it?" Zane turns his head in your direction, "just something to watch i guess. I tried looking for shows and stuff but most of it seems like cheesy dumb comedy or romance." You chuckled a bit. Some romance ones can be too cringy for their own good. After finishing the apple you toss it in the bin and its only now you noticed the oranges and bananas on the kitchen counter. You take a banana and....of course your intrusive thoughts started asking questions that didnt need answers but of course curiousity is starting to get to you. At some point or maybe this whole time Zane has been starring at you. "Why are you starring at the banana with such intent?" As Grace drinks a glass of water with a straw like a weirdo she raises her eyebrow now looking at you. "Well I now have a question asking how much of this I can deep throat-" His eyes widen as Grace whispers no. "- and i know with this banana I can answer that question." Grace tries to reach for it to take it from my hands but i simply moved away. "How about you dont?-" How about I do?" Zane gets up and walks directly up too you. It seemed he had a slight smile but he looked almost serious. Honestly it was kinda hard to read his expression. Grace pouts to her brother. "Can you take that away from her?" Instead of answering her Zane crosses his arms and leans down nearly at your level. Serious expression still held. "Do it. Lets see if you can actually do it. After all its just what, a wheesly 5 inches? Do it." Grace looks at him with shock and disgust. "You know what! Im just gonna go on my laptop in my room I'm not sticking around for this. This is weird. You're both weird." And with that she turns on her heels and leaves the scene of what feels like a crime. Zane didn't take his eyes off of you though at this point you slowly backed up due to how close he was. "Why are you so interested now?" He moved closer to you, Pratically towering over you. "Just be a good girl and just try. Maybe you can do it." At this point your face nearly became all red and your own tail nearly tripped you as you backed up into the counter. He seemed to take note of your reaction as a slight smirk formed on his face. "We-well i-i dont feel like doing it anymore." He seemed to give a dissatisfied 'hm' as he fully stood up. "Well at least that question will be answered at some point. Either with a banana or..~" he used 1 finger to stratch under your chin, "~something else.... But who knows?" He then turned as if nothing happened and walked away. Presumably upstairs. 'Flirting? He was FLIRTING WITH ME?! That was flirting right?' Now new questions entered your head rent free. Still flustered you looked down at the fruit in your hand. Now main question is...do you try the banana later or not?

( Determine the next chapter by answering that below ;)