Chapter 2: Target Spotted

(Ok first of all im so glad it finally worked this time. I wanted to post this story days ago and wattpad finally let me publish it. I just had to uninstall the app and redownload it)

Your pov.

Fuck that shot hurt! It would hurt more if you went into your smaller form though so you had to press on. Soon the darkness came over the land making the stars shine ever so bright, the rain drizzled lightly making the grass have a sweet smell to it. You would have slept then and there but your hunger never went away. Lets say you get more hangry in your beast form. It still wanted at least one more snack. As you walked you found a quiet little house all alone sitting in front of a pond. Silhouettes can be seen in the windows but one window in particular caught your eyes. A small silhouette, possibly a kid. Now admittedly you never liked the iron taste in blood and you felt bad for the children but on your home planet your species were known as the top preditor and anything that was smaller would get eaten regardless, unfortunate thing was in this planet the only thing small but big enough to sustain your hunger was children so without a second thought you snaked your way towards the house. You tried to open the window to the bedroom but it was locked for once so you had to go for a more daring route. Going back down the wall you easily scaled upwards you looked through a window to see the kitchen. 2 people can be seen in the living room watching TV more specifically the News. They probably already knew about you then so you had to be quick if you were gonna pull this off. Silently opening the window you snake your way into the kitchen, closing the window with your tail to avoid suspicition. You saw the girl with a pink dress get up from her seat and head in your direction. Shit! You ducked down behind the island for cover. The girl walked to the left so you leaned and went for the right. To your luck she was watching the rain through the window get more heavy. Turning the corner past the big man with the teal shirt you see the stair case. Your heart beat quickened as you slowly crawled up the stairs, careful to not make the floor creek.
You were so focused on your goal you forgot you were bleeding. And what you didn't know was when the girl turned around she saw a small splotch of blood against the lower cupboard along with some drops leading to your path. She was confused at first but she quickly ran to her brother.