"Why this question all of a sudden?"

Zainab looked up at him saying....

" I don't know!"

Saying so she again looked down at his shirt rolling the button with her fingers...

"Kuch hua hai zainab?"

Faiz asked kissing the top of her head... zainab just snuggled to him saying...

"Kuch nhi, baas Ahad, Faizan, Abid or Daniyal ko dekh ky i also want a baby."

Zainab remembered irum, amna and laiba playing with their kids in the afternoon after she came back from university.... Irum and Haroon now had two sons Ahad and Abid with the different of a year... Amna and Izhaan had only one son as after faizan was 7 months old she started to work and izhaan supported her fully... and Laiba and Raza were also blessed with a boy last year whom they named Daniyal....

Faiz raised her face to her and asked zainab...

"What about your dream of being a physicist?"

Zainab huffed a breathe saying...

"I can also work after a baby just like amna api is doing!"

Faiz kissed her forehead saying...

"Lets focus on your exams for now."

Zainab kept looking at him saying...

"You don't want a baby."

It was rather she declared and faiz said creasing her cheek...

"You don't know how much i want our baby, but I also have to look at you."

Zainab just stayed quite laying on his chest with both thinking about the talk...

......................

"Ammi faiz kidher reh gy hayn?"

Zainab asked with a pout sitting in the living room holding a packet of popcorn in her hand... faiza looked at zainab and nodded in disbelief with a smile...

Faiz called zainab an hour ago and told her that he will be late as there is a function in the university and all the professors are incharge of something... but zainab was again called faiza to said the same thing to her...

Khizar sat on the couch and took the popcorn from the packet saying...

"A jy gy bhai, baar baar puchny sy kya hoga?"

Zainab glared at him when laiba came there holding 2 years old Daniyal saying...

"Khizar ku tanng kr rhy ho usko?"

Khizar shrugged his shoulders when sehar came there with a tray in her hands which had tea and said...

"Faiz sy dantt sunay ga to phir baz ay ga."