"Jao dekho or usko kaho jldi ay, hum log nikalny lagy hayn tum usky sath a jana, amna or izhaan bhi room mein hai unko sath ly ky ana."

Zainab nodded and holding her saree she walked upstairs... coming to the room zainab saw faiz closing his shirt's button while his hair were all messed up due to his shower...

"Mny kaha bhi tha jldi aiay ga."

Zainab said once again and walking to him closed his shirt buttons as faiz started to make his hair...

"Sorry na, traffic ki waja sy late ho gaya tha."

Zainab rolled her eyes... she made him wear the coat over his shirt saying...

"Chaly ab jldi, ammi log sab chaly gy hayn."

Saying so she walked out and faiz taking his things to reached out... as they sat in the car waiting for haroon and irum to sit faiz spoke...

"You are looking beautiful."

Zainab smiled with a blush on her cheeks just then the other couple came and they wentbout with faiz and zainab having a big smile on their lips....

....................

Zainab coughed while reading the book in her hand sitting on the bed... she wiped her nose with the tissue... when finally the door of the room got opened and she saw her husband coming inside...

"I don't want to do this now."

Zainab cried in faiz's embrace as he came and took her in a hug... he kissed zainab's head saying...

"It is your last exam of last semester."

Zainab coughed again nodding her head... she looked at the book then again at faiz asking him....

"You are late today?"

Faiz nodded saying...

"Yes had some papers to check, and my wife have threatened me not to bring anything home so had to complete it over there only."

Zainab squeezed her eyes at him who laughed and said...

"Acha complete this, i will bring your favourite soup from the restaurant."

Zainab smiled brightly before kissing his cheek...

"Thank you."

Faiz laughed and taking the kegs went out ignoring his sore muscles because her happiness comes first for her... and looking at her all ill from past two weeks made him sigh...

.....................

"Don't you want a baby?"

Asked zainab as they laid down on the bed at night... faiz who looking at the ceiling looked down at his chest as zainab laid there and asked her...