C5 - Betrayal

*MILD UPDATE: currently in my next semester for college, so I may post a bit slower bUT, I will try to release 2-3 chapters each time I do, regardless ty for your patience! *
——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-——————-———

——————- Narrator POV

Elle stood in shock, Her eyes scanning the obvious fan-belt in his hand. Her heart raced. Was this the act of her good nature? She pondered.

Before she could say another word, the door suddenly swung open to reveal Carly and Wade, they finally arrived. "Elle! There you are!" Carly quickly ran over to her, completely ignoring Bo's presence. Elle took a small peek over Carly's shoulder to see Bo's angered expression, as well as see him quickly shove the fan-belt into his pocket again. It felt unreal to see him so irritated, he had completely changed.

Feeling the need to calm things down, she spoke up. "Ah yeah, um actually I found Bo! This is um him...." She gestured towards him, he quietly tipped his head as if to say hello. "Oh...well, try not to run off randomly, Wade and I were concerned when we didn't see you at the church...." Carly's eyes scanned Bo, showing a small look of distrust. "Ah...yeah sorry, Things just happened so fast that I forgot to contact you guys!.......sorry" Carly sighed at Elle's answer but didn't press further, instead she smiled.

"I'm just glad you're all good!"

"Yeah....me too" Elle smiled back.

"So...." Wade began, "does there happen to be a fan-belt here? I'm assuming Elle said something about it" Before Elle could say anything Bo answered in a sly tone of voice, almost like he was looking down on Wade. "Well....-"

Before Bo could finish his answer, the irritable screams of a man were heard outside. Rushing over to the window, Carly's jaw dropped at the scene, "Wait....is that.......Blake?". She could see their group following Blake. He kept screaming about something, his brows furrowed in intense anger, all while Paige and the rest tried to stop him "The hell is going on?" Wade pondered as everyone left the gas station and presented themselves to the group. Leaving Bo behind.

"Blake? What's going on?" Carly asked, quickly approaching him.

But he didn't pay any mind to her, instead, his eyes were set on Elle. He pushed roughly against Carly, knocking her out the way. "Hey! Blake what the hell is going on?!" Wade shouted as he rushed over to him, but he too was pushed out the way. Blake was a lot stronger than the rest of the group, so it made sense for no one to be able to contain him, unfortunately. "Don't fuckin start with me Wade, Im about to teach this bitch a lesson!" He yelled, the veins in his face bursting out. No one had seen him this angry before, it shocked them in ways they couldn't imagine. He angrily walked over to Elle, his eyes practically gleaming red.

No one could predict what happened next.

He roughly grabbed Elle by her jacket, forcing her close to his face as he proceeded to yell at her for 'breaking Wade's fan-belt'. "What are you talking about?!" She screamed back, trying to pull herself away from him to no avail. "You know what! Don't play stupid! I found this!" He hurriedly pulled out a piece of tattered dirty fabric, it looked exactly like a piece from her jacket she always wore. "T-that doesn't make sense! I-it's not broken....I...." She struggled to speak, tears were brimming in her eyes, making the surroundings all blurry. "Blake stop it!" Carly yelled, followed by the rest running up to him and trying to pry him off her.

It was too late though.

Blake had already managed to force her out of her jacket, she yelped as he did. He had gripped at her skin so roughly that it would definitely cause bruises later on. Once he had her jacket in his hands, he hurriedly looked at it carefully to find the ripped piece, his face lit up as he did. "Aha! See! See! It's her!" He held up the jacket, presenting the ripped hole to everyone all before shoving Elle down to the ground, causing her to scratch up one of her knee's. "Should've never trusted a damn hiker..." he muttered as he angrily stormed off.